997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Who's your canine co-pilot?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 07:59 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Who's your canine co-pilot?

Lucy's first ride. Those back seats can come in handy.

Old 11-13-2010, 08:22 PM
996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Impressed by the...

...nice pet seat belt.

It is great that your dog (for your dog and for you) will not become a projectile.

Old 11-13-2010, 08:34 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you---safety first, always. The harness as a D-Ring that you can use to hook up a leash as well.

Originally Posted by 996PCarGo
...nice pet seat belt.

It is great that your dog (for your dog and for you) will not become a projectile.

Old 11-13-2010, 08:55 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
That pic of Lucy made my whole family smile.

Old 11-13-2010, 09:01 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Love it!

Old 11-13-2010, 09:02 PM
coastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant future
I'm a jerk. My dog is not allowed in the Porsche. A Yellow Lab shedding in a black interior is not a good mix.

That's what the mini van is for.

Old 11-13-2010, 09:03 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
PS. OP totally love the 2D barcode!

Old 11-13-2010, 09:04 PM
Fixes all:

Originally Posted by coastalb55
I'm a jerk. My dog is not allowed in the Porsche. A Yellow Lab shedding in a black interior is not a good mix.

That's what the mini van is for.

Old 11-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Thanks.. now go make your own!
http://qrcode.kaywa.com/
Originally Posted by lacrosse
PS. OP totally love the 2D barcode!

Old 11-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Thank you. I was never really a dog person until my wife round her. She's a great dog and technically my first born.
Originally Posted by EricP
That pic of Lucy made my whole family smile.

Old 11-13-2010, 09:14 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sizquik
Lucy's first ride. Those back seats can come in handy.

Awesome photo !!! Yoir dog looks happy in the seat too.

Old 11-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Thank you.. just wish it was in focus. She had alot of fun, lots of sensory feedback from the car. On the way home, she figures out that she could curl up in the seat and it was ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. And of course I pulled this stunt when my wife was half way around the world in Japan.

Originally Posted by yrralis1
Awesome photo !!! Yoir dog looks happy in the seat too.

Last edited by sizquik; 11-13-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:40 PM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
this is bernard.

Attached Images  
Old 11-13-2010, 10:05 PM
signature65 is infamous around these parts
My girlfriends Chocolate Lab sitting shotgun in my 73 911. Haven't taken her in the 997 yet.

Attached Images  
Old 11-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Koby is infamous around these parts
where did you get the pet seat belt? think thats a great idea

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who's your canine co-pilot?