997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My 911 as Santa's Sleigh with sexy elves...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 07:21 AM
PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
3rd pic from left to right....
I vote for Miss #3 and #6....
Yeah, right. Like any of us can afford to be picky.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:57 AM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stevepow
That was a bit of a low point. My wife was told that those poor animals had been standing there like that in one spot, immobile and hooked to the sleigh, for 4 or more hours.
Well, not sure what to think about that. Hitching a horse to something and then having it stand for long periods of time is completely normal, so I'm not sure how tough it would be on reindeer.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
I do believe I see my future ex-wife among the elves

Old 12-16-2010, 08:06 AM
CJKCyclone is infamous around these parts
Great pictures...but where is this car you guys are all talking about...I don't see it.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gravedgr
Well, not sure what to think about that. Hitching a horse to something and then having it stand for long periods of time is completely normal, so I'm not sure how tough it would be on reindeer.
I got into a conversation with one of the owners of the reindeer, a very nice woman. She lovers her animals, but basically said that they are as dumb as stones, and even when not lined up and hitched to something they simply stand in place, usually motionless, all day long, doing nothing. I had assumed they were doped up to be so calm, and she said no, they're just like that naturally. They don't move, don't walk around, just basically stand there. She said they don't remember her or anyone, are expressionless, joyless, and as interesting as an end table.

To hear her talk about them (and she loves them), I don't think they were in any discomfort, and in fact, probably got a bit of extra hay to chew on.

It made me feel just a bit better about owning a reindeer suede coat.
CATTMAN

Last edited by Cattman; 12-16-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:36 PM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ScottAtlGa
I knew I shouldn't have passed up that event! My invitation came yesterday and I couldn't make it, but I would have loved to have seen your car, and of course the helpers!
You missed a great event....... These guys really know how to put on an event for their folks second to none.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:54 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cattman
I got into a conversation with one of the owners of the reindeer, a very nice woman. She lovers her animals, but basically said that they are as dumb as stones, and even when not lined up and hitched to something they simply stand in place, usually motionless, all day long, doing nothing. I had assumed they were doped up to be so calm, and she said no, they're just like that naturally. They don't move, don't walk around, just basically stand there. She said they don't remember her or anyone, are expressionless, joyless, and as interesting as an end table.

To hear her talk about them (and she loves them), I don't think they were in any discomfort, and in fact, probably got a bit of extra hay to chew on.

CATTMAN
When I first read this post, I thought "reindeer" was a pseudonym for the pretty elves dressed in red. I've known a few women in my life that fit the same description.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:54 PM
WTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by tommyv
#6 followed by # 2....................where's a clear bra when you need it !!!!!!!

Tom

I second the clear bra! haha

Old 12-16-2010, 01:52 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cattman

CATTMAN
Good. I didn't think they were in discomfort, but this makes me feel better.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:52 PM
surfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond repute
#6 hands down. Oh and nice car BTW

Old 12-16-2010, 06:10 PM
ecostellodo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tommyv
where's a clear bra when you need it !!!!!!!

Tom

That made me laugh!

Old 12-16-2010, 07:17 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
#6 has a gorgeous smile

looks like u had fun

Old 12-17-2010, 06:37 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
looks like that was a fun event

but to be honest I'm not sure I would want the elves all over my car. Maybe one or two in my car but thats about it LOL

Old 12-17-2010, 09:40 AM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
but to be honest I'm not sure I would want the elves all over my car. Maybe one or two in my car but thats about it LOL
Surely since '87 the car has seen worse in its days. But yes, I thought the same thing - very gracious and good humor to do that. These girls were professionals though - they know how to hang on cars.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:14 AM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
I see you're not using your imagination.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 911 as Santa's Sleigh with sexy elves...