997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Be very careful of Mods in PCA Region 8 and track events

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 01:14 PM
DÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant future
Be very careful of Mods in PCA Region 8 and track events

Hey all, just curious how many of you run with your local PCA chapter at track events?

I have made some modifications to suspension (coilovers and sways - so the car actually points in the direction you turn the wheel), added a cold air intake, and an ecu flash; as some here state enthusiastically the CAI may be nothing more than a hot air intake

In any event here in Region 8, I have just found out that if you do any modifications to your Carrera S they don't want you at the track, even for a Driver's Ed with an instructor unless you do the following :

Rip out your factory seats and either spend 7K on GT3 seats or put some cheesy Sparco seats in - Once those are in then an FIA approved roll bar/cage must be welded in (I guess I can put my kids in the Frunk now that the back seat is permanently welded shut) - And add a 6 point harness that bolts to the roll bar. Oh, and don't forget the Halon fire-extinguisher bolted to the passenger floor (as if I would put the fire out instead of running away from the fire)

Add to that a nomex suit, so that you show up looking like the Stig (which would be cool if I could drive as well as him).

If I had money to throw in the fire that I wouldn't extinguish anyway, I suppose I would do this; unfortunately my car is my daily driver and I certainly can't slip this under the wife radar.

This truly sucks because I wanted to be part of the fellowship and become a better driver....I am not welcome because of the mod bug --- oh, and lest I forget - FACTORY OEM INSTALLED 295 tires (they add 2 points) will potentially throw you over the point limit as well. What is most ironic, they will allow BMW M3 supercharged modified animals on the track WITHOUT these "safety" items at PCA events

Whose club is this anyway?

Any other suggestions? SCCA or NASA

Last edited by DÜnkleblau S; 01-15-2011 at 07:30 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 01-13-2011, 01:30 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I am sure this is driven by insurance policies, but if you ask me it is stupid. I have taken my car to tow different PCA region DE's and they require a mechanical inspection and then I am good to go.

Tell them your car is a Ruf and change the badge...maybe that will work.

Old 01-13-2011, 01:35 PM
DÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant future
maybe another region

Northvan, perhaps I can take it to AZ or another region -- I agree it is totally ridiculous. With respect to insurance, you already waive all rights and it is your responsibility entirely. They tell me it is because someone last year wrapped a newer model around a pole requiring airlifting -- that the cars are now "too powerful" -- sounds to me more like the DE is a bit weak. But whatever I am pretty bummed

Old 01-13-2011, 01:46 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
I just finished a DE this past weekend with my local PCA, nobody said anything about all of my HP mods? In fact the instructors were amazed how fast and smooth the car handled...even with the boost controller turned off Must be your local area?

Old 01-13-2011, 02:40 PM
PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !
Can they back this up with some sort of legal type document signed by the proper authorities that explains how you are now a hazard to yourself and others because you added a few common mods on your daily driver? Or is this just some sort of power grab by some regional swellhead? They'll continue to chase off members like you until somebody wakes up and stops the madness.

Since this doesn't seem to be the case in other regions for similar events it couldn't be a policy of the PCA....could it??

I like the Ruf idea.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:47 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Dunkle,

This is 100% WRONG!!!

You can run the car 100% stock or you can do as little or as much as you want.. mods just changes your classes.

I run with PCA San Diego and POC and I have a 997 that is modded to hell.

I live in San Diego and have done everything you can possibly to do a 997S and more.

I also have a lot of spares and extra's that you may want and need if you are tracking your car.

I just PM'd you my phone number if you want to discuss.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
pretty standard fair for PCA. If you get put in a modified class then deal with it...I think they are mainly aiming at novices that come out with race tires on their street cars and no safety equipment...I don't think there is anything personal or ego driven and I believe it is standard for all PCA Regions: below you can see that quite a few modifications are permitted in the stock class

Club Racing Rules, Licensing & Forms

Overview of PCA Club Racing Rules

Club Racing has classes for every type of Porsche. To be eligible, a car must have a Porsche chassis and drivetrain. There are two types of classes:
  • Stock (street cars with minimal modifications, all allowable modifications are carefully defined in the Rule Book)
  • Modified
Stock classes are formed from similar factory power to weight ratios, and cars must have complete road trim, stock drive trains, street tires, etc.

Modified classes are defined by engine size, and are further split by street tires or race tires.

Safety equipment requirements include:
  • Roll bar or roll cage meeting the minimum specs for the specific class
  • 5- or 6-point harness with proper seat
  • fire extinguisher
  • window net
  • external cut-off switch (can be installed internally, with an external pull wire)
Driver equipment includes Snell 2000 SA helmet, suit, shoes, gloves, etc. The Club Racing Rule Book contains all specifications for safety equipment.

STOCK CARS - Classes A thru L
Any vehicle in the stock classes, including “prepared” vehicles, must compete with full road equipment and, with the exception of
exhaust/emissions, be street legal as designed by the factory, capable of being registered for street use in the condition of the car
when presented at scrutineering, and capable of being driven to and from the event. “Euro-spec” cars will automatically progress
up one stock class.
In certain instances, non-factory parts may be used to replace worn or damaged factory parts, to increase reliability, and to
decrease the chances of fluid or debris spills. In addition to those allowed in the specific numbered rules, the following nonfactory
parts may be used. In no instance shall such parts be allowed if they serve to increase the car’s performance.
• Consumables or parts which can be obtained at general retail outlets for auto parts may be aftermarket parts, including
fluids, filters, seals, gaskets, general hardware, belts, hoses, spark plugs and wires, and brake lines.
• Aftermarket bearings and bearing retainers.
1. Engine
A. As delivered from factory. No modifications after the air filter box or before the exhaust headers. Mass flow sensor may
not be relocated.
B. Stock, for the year, fuel injection must be retained, except carburetors may be substituted for mechanical fuel injection.
C. Electronic fuel injection must retain stock DME and KLR chip (if applicable).
D. Turbocharged cars cannot exceed factory specified maximum boost, nor can any of the stock turbocharger, turbocharger
plumbing, or boost control components be replaced with non-stock components or altered in any way that could affect
performance.
E. Exhaust system is free providing the engine meets any local noise limit requirements.
F. Machining for balancing purposes only is allowed.
G. All air conditioning components may be removed. The heater core for water cooled cars with integrated air conditioning
and heat systems may be removed.
H. Radiators are free in water-cooled cars. Radiators must be installed in the stock location.
I. The heater blower on the motor may be removed from air-cooled cars. Plates or ducts to close the openings for the heater
flex ducts are allowed.
J. Oil coolers are free.
K. Baffling of stock dry sump oil tanks or wet sump engine oil pans to prevent oil starvation is permitted.
L. The dual mass flywheel on a 964, 968, or 993 may be replaced with a single mass, ferrous material (magnetic) flywheel.
Aluminum flywheels with a ferrous wear surface are not allowed. The clutch disk must be the stock diameter. Suggested
substitutions are:
• ’90-’94 911 or RS America may use 964 RS flywheel
• ’95-’98 993 may use 993 RS flywheel
• 968 may use 944S2 or 968 Turbo S flywheel. The matching clutch and bell housing is allowed.
• Boxsters, Caymans, 996, 997, and GT3 cars which changed to a single mass flywheel before the publication of the
2011 rules change approval may retain that flywheel during 2011.
M. Any ignition trigger which uses a standard distributor with stock style cap and rotor to deliver the charge to the
appropriate cylinder is permitted.
N. Valve springs, retainers and clips are free.
O. Any spark coil and CD unit is allowed, so long as it is not capable of changing ignition timing or offer any other
performance advantage. The stock engine revolution limiter and function must be retained.
P. An underdrive pulley on the crankshaft for the power steering belt may be used in Boxster/Cayman. Otherwise,
underdrive pulleys are a “prepared” change.
Q. Boxster, Cayman and 997 cars may change all power steering system lines and fittings to -4 Aeroquip and add a cooler
for the power steering pump.
R. Pistons, wrist pins, and cylinders may be OEM versions of the factory parts. Aftermarket rings may be used. Aftermarket
valves of the factory dimensions, and at least equivalent weight may be used. Sodium filled valves may be replaced with
solid valves. Aftermarket valve guides may be used as long as the part which protrudes into the port is at least the same
size as factory.
S. Any valve cover may be used.
2011 PCA Club Racing Rules page 10
2. Suspension
A. Suspension pick-up points must remain as stock in location and type.
B. Spacers to adjust the height of the steering rack and pinion are allowed.
C. Shock absorbers are free providing they are of the same type, using the same pick-up points, as supplied by the factory.
D. Non-factory shock housings with potentially adjustable spindle height are allowed if welded in the stock position and the
hub matches factory dimensions.
E. Any suspension setting not requiring machining or modification of factory parts is allowed.
F. Bolt-in devices (e.g. camber plates) that allow for camber adjustment at the top of the shock are allowed. Machining of
the shock tower is not permitted. Shock dust covers may be removed if required for clearance as a result of this
modification.
G. Spring type must remain as supplied by the factory.
H. Spring rates are free.
I. Sway bar sizes and configuration are free except driver-adjustable sway bars are not permitted in the ****pit.
J. Suspension bushing materials are free. Replacement of suspension bushings cannot alter the suspension geometry of the
vehicle.
K. “Hydropneumatic” suspension may be replaced by torsion bar/shock absorber suspension.
L. Camber compensating devices for 356’s are free and strongly recommended.
M. Any bolt-in shock tower brace is allowed.
N. Adjustable spring plates that do not change suspension geometry or pivot points are allowed.
O. 944/968 aluminum front control arms (A-arms) may be replaced with a part approved by PCA Club Racing or an
appropriately modified early factory steel part.
P. Toe links may be replaced in 993/996/Boxster/Cayman. 993s may use aftermarket links if they are the same length as the
OEM toe link when adjusted by the eccentric. 996/Boxster/Cayman that replace the toe links must use the GT3
adjustable inside rear toe links.
Q. OEM two-piece lower control arms are allowed on 996/997/Boxster/Cayman.
3. Tires and Wheels
A. Any DOT approved, nationally marketed, generally available, “road race version” tire is allowed. “V” or higher speed
rated tires are required for all cars, except those for which “V” rated tires are not universally available. In all cases, the
speed rating of the tire must be equal to or greater than the speed potential of the vehicle.
B. Tread must be a minimum 2/32" over 2/3 of the tire at the start of each session (practice, qualifying, race). There must be
visible tread remaining on the contact surface of the tire at the end of each session.
C. Any tire deemed “unsafe” by the National PCA Stewards will be disallowed.
D. Wheel type, style, and diameter are free, providing wheel meets or exceeds factory safety specifications.
E. One inch wider than originally supplied wheel and any tire combination which fits inside the stock body without rubbing
and without modification exceeding “rolling” or “grinding” of the outer fender lip is allowed.
4. Brakes
A. Brake pad material is free.
B. Brake calipers and rotors must be as supplied by the factory for the year and type of vehicle. 911s which came with the
aluminum S caliper may substitute the iron A caliper for pre-1984 911s. Caliper pistons of alternate material are allowed.
C. Grooving/slotting/cross drilling of rotors is allowed.
D. Ducting of air to rotors is allowed.
E. Removal of dust shields (backing plates) is allowed.
F. Brake fluid is free.
G. Master Cylinders must be as supplied by the factory, except that early production cars may update to a tandem master
cylinder to provide the safety of a dual circuit system. Adjustable brake bias may not be added to cars not originally
equipped with it.
H. Rubber brake lines may be replaced with stainless steel braid covered lines.
5. Transmission
A. Ratios of ring and pinion and individual gear sets must be as supplied by the factory.
B. Transmission coolers are free.
C. Any limited slip differentials (LSDs) derived from a mechanical type that was delivered in a street-legal Porsche is
allowed. No locked differentials will be permitted.
2011 PCA Club Racing Rules page 11
D. Modification to, or substitution of, the shifter mechanism which reduces the range of motion is allowed.
E. Aftermarket transmission gears, mainshafts, ring gears, pinion gears, operating sleeves, and engagement teeth identical
to stock factory parts may be used. Synchronizers may be of any material.
6. Body/Chassis/Interior
A. Removal or substitution of components, other than those specifically indicated below, is not allowed.
B. Chassis/body, with the exception of bumpers and spoilers, must be the same material and configuration as supplied by
the factory. Sheet metal modifications in the rear deck, trunk, and spare tire compartment as required for installation of a
fuel cell are allowed.
C. Additional flat metal may be welded to reinforce suspension mounting points or repair chassis cracks. Added material
may not connect with roll cage components or otherwise provide chassis stiffening beyond the repair of worn areas.
Welded material cannot be used for ballast.
D. Ducts mounted through the bumper for fender-mounted oil coolers are allowed; headlights must be retained and body
panels cannot be cut.
E. Lexan windshields of appropriate thickness and quality of construction are allowed.
F. Seats are free providing minimum weight of vehicle is met.
G. Any ballast to meet weight must be placed entirely in the driving compartment and be securely bolted to the chassis.
H. Steering wheels and shift ***** are free. Quick release steering wheel hubs are allowed. The steering lock may be
disabled or removed.
I. Spoilers and bumpers/air dams are free providing they do not exceed maximum factory body width by any amount,
maximum factory body length by more than 1 inch, or maximum spoiler height of the vehicle by more than 6 inches.
Turn signals, headlights, parking lights and tail lights must be retained in any bumper replacement. Fog lights may
be removed. Rear spoilers incorporated into deck lids are allowed.
J. Modifications to the underside of the vehicle for the purpose of improving aerodynamics are not allowed.
K. All interior finish items except the complete dash (less any portion necessarily removed to accommodate roll cage bars)
may be removed. This includes headliners, carpeting, paneling, glove box, consoles, coat hooks, lever boots, and seats
other than the front passenger seat. These allowed modifications must conform to the spirit of the PCA Club Racing
Program, i.e. be aesthetically pleasing. Additional gauges may be added but the stock dash and its covering must be
retained. Radios, speakers, and other stock entertainment or communication systems and components may be removed as
long as dash and exterior body holes are covered. The glove box cover may be removed if roll bars interfere with its
operation, but the hole must be covered. Original seat belts and retractors may be removed but the front passenger seat
must have a minimum three point seat belt.
L. Any rear view mirror is allowed.
M. Airbags may be removed.
M. Spare tires must be secured or removed.
N. Any Porsche factory exterior mirror from a street car is allowed
O. Aftermarket reproduction body parts may be used for repair as long as they are of the same material as the factory parts,
are identical in configuration, and of the same thickness and weight.
Updating or backdating is allowed provided the converted vehicle meets all specifications of vehicle to which it is
converted, i.e. it is a duplicate in all regards. Such vehicles must have a log book with all technical data that references the
car to the class in which it is running. The body and chassis must match the year and model for the vehicle to which it is
converted; updates and backdates are only permitted across model years sharing the same basic underlying unibody.
Using 911s as an example, the chassis groupings are: up to 1973, 1974-1989, 964s, 993s, 996s, 997s. Cars updated or
backdated across these lines will only be allowed if issued a log book indicating conversion before 2009.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:01 PM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DÜnkleblau S
Hey all, just curious how many of you run with your local PCA chapter at track events?

I have made some modifications to suspension (coilovers and sways - so the car actually points in the direction you turn the wheel), added a cold air intake, and an ecu flash; as some here state enthusiastically the CAI may be nothing more than a hot air intake

In any event here in Region 8, I have just found out that if you do any modifications to your Carrera S they don't want you at the track, even for a Driver's Ed with an instructor unless you do the following (Dieter's -- Steve Grosekemper is the driver of this issue):

Rip out your factory seats and either spend 7K on GT3 seats or put some cheesy Sparco seats in - Once those are in then an FIA approved roll bar/cage must be welded in (I guess I can put my kids in the Frunk now that the back seat is permanently welded shut) - And add a 6 point harness that bolts to the roll bar. Oh, and don't forget the Halon fire-extinguisher bolted to the passenger floor (as if I would put the fire out instead of running away from the fire)

Add to that a nomex suit, so that you show up looking like the Stig (which would be cool if I could drive as well as him).

If I had money to throw in the fire that I wouldn't extinguish anyway, I suppose I would do this; unfortunately my car is my daily driver and I certainly can't slip this under the wife radar.

This truly sucks because I wanted to be part of the fellowship and become a better driver....I am not welcome because of the mod bug --- oh, and lest I forget - FACTORY OEM INSTALLED 295 tires (they add 2 points) will potentially throw you over the point limit as well. What is most ironic, they will allow BMW M3 supercharged modified animals on the track WITHOUT these "safety" items at PCA events

Whose club is this anyway?

Any other suggestions? SCCA or NASA
if you speak of club racing - then why is it a problem to have bucket seats and sparco suit? as a matter of fact I get recaro seats fit in my car and intend to use them with standard 3 point belt harness for now as I cannot put in rollbar by same 'kids' reason. it is much cheaper than GT2 seat but also reclines. $1690 in black leather.
http://www.recaro.com/us/product-are...rtster-cs.html

master rule is that both passenger and driver seat MUST have same exact harnesses. you cannot have 6 point for driver and 3 point for passenger.
as of requirements for DE event to get a bucket seat becouse you run on r-comps tires and got modified exhaust - you obviously misunderstood something.

I think you just confused rules and regulations for PCA club racing with regular PCA DE events.

for DEs you also have several venues, SCDA is one of them.
SCCA, NASA is club racing. i would not worry about club racing until you get into black running group with PCA DEs and by that time you will know all the answers yourself.
for fire extinguisher, if they do insist - get this, it mounts on driver seat:
http://www.rennline.com/Fire-Extingu.../products/665/

Last edited by utkinpol; 01-13-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:08 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
For PCA and POC here this is what you need:

Your best bet is to sign up with POC (Porsche owners club) and do the 2011 PDS series.

For that you only need your car and a helmet, you will do track events at Streets of Willow mostly and you will get instruction from some of the best drivers and club racers on the west coast.. for FREE!

After you complete these events, you can move up to TT (Time Trails), then you will drive at all the big boy tracks and compete in TT. For this all you need again is a helmet and a LS cotton shirt... then you can add all the mods you want and decided what class you will compete in:

1. Stock
2. Modified - anything that is not stock
3. Prepared - basically track only or very track orientated mods

I drive with all PCA groups and POC and the people that run these and drive in these have become friends.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:10 PM
Note:

It is smart to get a roll bar and harnesses once you decide that this is a hobby you want to pursue.. just for safety reasons.. better safe than sorry.

Like I tell people that are new at the track:

Roll Bar, Harnesses, and Hans are A LOT CHEAPER than a bill for an ambulance ride and a overnight stay at the hospital. pay now or pay later.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:23 PM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mobonic
Your best bet is to sign up with POC (Porsche owners club) and do the 2011 PDS series.
I assume east coast does not have anything similar to POC (minus SCDA) what would run at lime rock, WG or NHMS?

Old 01-13-2011, 03:30 PM
POC is an amazing club.. small but great... it all revolves around club racing.. but its set up so that a person that has never set foot on the track can go from that to club racing in 2 years.

Its all about safety and making sure you progress your driving to meet the demands of what group you are in and want to advance to.

Also POC licences are held so highly that NASA, GTGP, PCA, WC, and ALMS (with a sign off) all accept them.

Many of our club racers also race in: Pirelli Cup, Patron, World Challenge, ALMS during the same season .. and then race with POC on the weekend that they are open.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:35 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mobonic
Note:

It is smart to get a roll bar and harnesses once you decide that this is a hobby you want to pursue.. just for safety reasons.. better safe than sorry.

Like I tell people that are new at the track:

Roll Bar, Harnesses, and Hans are A LOT CHEAPER than a bill for an ambulance ride and a overnight stay at the hospital. pay now or pay later.
+1 Roll bar is the one mod I never want to use though.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan
+1 Roll bar is the one mod I never want to use though.
one should know where to stop with modding street cars. If I only would have any space where to park trailer I would probably get something like this:
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...25000-obo.html

and called it a day. for regular DEs and intro club racing it would be more than adequate.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by utkinpol
one should know where to stop with modding street cars. If I only would have any space where to park trailer I would probably get something like this:
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...25000-obo.html

and called it a day. for regular DEs and intro club racing it would be more than adequate.
Agreed, that would be great. I still use mine on the street as an almost daily driver (unless there is snow).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Be very careful of Mods in PCA Region 8 and track events