997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

No love from college girls

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 12:09 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Hey Larry -

That sounds pretty cool. I like the tone on tone thing.

Gotta love a free shirt. Come to think of it I wore a shirt to the gym last week that was a freebie from a **** web site that sponsored our 24 Hours of LeMons racer.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:15 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
Now your talking my language

Originally Posted by lig
Is that the shirt with the letters "PORSCHE" in caps (but small) across the chest? That's a good looking shirt. Much more subtle than a logo.

I'd definitely wear that hat around my immediate family but that's about it.

Maybe it's just me not wanting to be so upfront with the Porsche thing.

It's the same way with watches - I wouldn't wear a Breitling for Bentley if I didn't have a Bentley but even if I did I would feel a little weird about it. Same with the Panerai Ferrari watches. Cool looking but I don't have the cojones to carry it off (or the car)
Watches are my real love and the great thing about them is 99 percent of the world has no idea when you are wearing a great watch so there is no judging.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:19 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lig
Hey Larry -

That sounds pretty cool. I like the tone on tone thing.

Gotta love a free shirt. Come to think of it I wore a shirt to the gym last week that was a freebie from a **** web site that sponsored our 24 Hours of LeMons racer.

I like the shirt .
Your freebie shirt doesn't surprise me. I recall a thread where someone once posted that the milfhunter drives a Turbo. He probably isn't worried about wearing a hat with a Porsche logo .
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ilfhunter.html

Old 01-28-2011, 12:22 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Pretty damned sure that if I were the Milfhunter I would pretty much wear anything I wanted to.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:26 AM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
The girl statement labels her, not you. Nothing wrong about wearing a hat related to your hobby. These are the same girls and boys who wear designer crap with the designer's name plastered over them.

Old 01-28-2011, 01:25 AM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
I have a Porsche hat too - but I keep it in the car to wear with the roof open and only wear it if I forget to bring my "Filson" hat - a logo that I prefer because only a small subset of the population knows what it is.

I did have my hat on a few days ago and someone saw the prancing pony and asked me, "do you have the car?" - and you know they weren't thinking Porsche......that was pretty funny. I didn't really get it until I was walking out to the parking lot and had the "oh, duh" moment . Ferrari, Porsche, whatever - horses for courses...

...I would like to think most College girls were smarter than this one...
I can't imagine why, the bell curve being what it is, but you are an optimist - good for you.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:32 AM
silver329 is a jewel in the roughsilver329 is a jewel in the roughsilver329 is a jewel in the roughsilver329 is a jewel in the rough
kids these days....

Old 01-28-2011, 02:55 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
Watches are my real love and the great thing about them is 99 percent of the world has no idea when you are wearing a great watch so there is no judging.
In my area you run into some real pro gold diggers, I was out with my brother a while back and a girl said is that the Breitling Bentley, don't you have to own a Bentley to wear that? My brother just about fell out of his chair but he replied yes I do drive a Bentley and how do you know that? Well needless to say he ended up getting her phone number....hmm I wonder why?

Old 01-28-2011, 03:25 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
it´s the same with Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Lambo owners.
Mainly the ones who cannot afford such cars, are doing such things, it is called envy.
i don`t know what the problem with wearing a Porsche hat is, cause countless car fans around the world wear them without even having ever driven one. She clearly has some issues. i think she met one ******bag in a Porsche once, so from that point on she declared all Porsche owners as a**holes. stupid! very immature and ignorant girl.

P.S. All those people would be believers, if somebody would let them take a spin around the block in a 911.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:25 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
OMGoodness. People wear logo shirts and hats all the time. Totally where whatever you want. Who cares. YOUR SON gave you the hat. How thoughtful of him.

Standup and be proud.

Chicks put words across their *** all the time. We look and admire. Wear the Porsche hat, people will look and when they see us get in our cars, they will look at our cars *** and admire.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:06 AM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
are you so self conscious you really care what an eleventeen year old girl tells you? she's probably still suckling on the parental teat and driving the civic her "daddy" bought her. wear what you want and drive what you want. who cares!

Old 01-28-2011, 06:10 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lig
Ouch. Not sure what her problem was but I have to be honest - I couldn't imagine wearing any "Porsche" logo clothing myself.
i have porsche sunglasses, they may have logo somewhere.
what some sh$thead may be thinking about it would not worry me less.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:12 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
YOU KNOW WHAT, **** THAT!!!!! Wear the hat. Who gives a **** about some two bit HUSSY driving a CIVIC commenting on your hat. She is a useless ***** who's degree from USF will only take her as far as being a street walker when she graduates she's that dumb. If I was a USF alum, I'd be embarassed there's a girl like that at my school.

Here's why I'm angry about this, even though it wasn't me. THAT HAT WAS GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR SON, BY YOUR BLOOD. DON'T LET SOME ***** TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT WEAR AND WHETHER YOU ARE AN *******. SHE'S THE *******!

WEAR IT IN GOOD HEALTH, ENJOY WHAT YOUR SON GAVE YOU, AND DON'T HURT YOUR SON BY NOT WEARING IT BECAUSE OF THIS TRAMP.

THAT IS ALL!

Old 01-28-2011, 06:16 AM
slant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura about
I love my P cap and wear P t shirts with often. Why not...people wear sports teams shirts and get quite nasty if you say ANYTHING about their team that they don't agree with. Most Porsche shirts, sweaters, keychains, coffee mugs are very tastefully done. The idea here is if you enjoy it (your son got it for you)..wear it with pride and screw the haters

Old 01-28-2011, 06:17 AM
NDP23 is infamous around these parts
Wear it!! It's just a hat!

It's like someone who wears a UF hat who didn't go there.
It's that wrong? Lol

Ducati gear wear it too! I just sold my duc, but I'll wear a ducati tshirt every now and then. The dainese jacket prob
will sit in the closer till the next duc. Lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: No love from college girls