997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

No love from college girls

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 06:22 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, and one more comment.

It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it!!!!!

Old 01-28-2011, 06:27 AM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
and actually never wear my hat when I'm driving my car (I was driving my Range Rover) but my son picked this hat out with his mother and they gave it to me for christmas. I'm not sure whats wrong with wearing a porsche hat but I guess I just don't get it.
Wear the hat for crying out loud. So you ran into someone with identity issues, what's that got to do with you and why would you care. Besides, how many Porsche owners could she know ? You love your son so love the hat. Be a rebel.
I must be a rebel 'cause I wear my Porsche logo cap in my Porsche logo car throwing caution to the wind at every turn.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:32 AM
slant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura about
..oh by the way..maybe the college girl would have liked it more if you spun the hat backwards like a hipster dufus like the guys she may be used to seeing on campus

Old 01-28-2011, 06:59 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
She will change her attitude when she starts looking for a husband. People that sneer at those of us that do wear the colors are just envious.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:02 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Slik560
She will change her attitude when she starts looking for a husband. People that sneer at those of us that do wear the colors are just envious.
She probably got rejected by a few Porsche owners already, so hence the reason she was a bee otch

Keep the hat, wear the hat, who cares what anyone else thinks other then your GF and kid (and us of course)

Old 01-28-2011, 08:14 AM
raspritz is infamous around these partsraspritz is infamous around these parts
The dealer gave me a Porsche logo hat when I bought my car. My wife bought me a very nice shirt with 'Porsche' in tiny letters on the sleeve. I wear them when I feel like it. I'm the boss, and at work I wear my ID on a 'Porsche' neckband I got at an event. Only one person has ever commented, somebody else at my level who told me that I must feel very inadequate. I laughed in his face. I'm sure he drives a Prius.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:45 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
There must not be pro gold diggers in my

Originally Posted by germeezy1
In my area you run into some real pro gold diggers, I was out with my brother a while back and a girl said is that the Breitling Bentley, don't you have to own a Bentley to wear that? My brother just about fell out of his chair but he replied yes I do drive a Bentley and how do you know that? Well needless to say he ended up getting her phone number....hmm I wonder why?
area because I've only had two girls ever say anything about my watch

I assume its because they were very unusual

Name:  wwwshaq148.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  45.3 KB

Name:  UNFREAK2067.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  106.0 KB

Old 01-28-2011, 08:47 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
On my way to the rolex 24 tonight

and I'm rocking my HAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-28-2011, 08:53 AM
Jon H... is infamous around these parts
Wear what you want, by the way how is your nanny doing?

Old 01-28-2011, 08:57 AM
iBalushi is infamous around these parts
She drives a Civic, 'nuff said.

Originally Posted by Jon H...
Wear what you want, by the way how is your nanny doing?
+1

Old 01-28-2011, 09:00 AM
The nanny is well

She kinda eats it up that she has an internet following

Old 01-28-2011, 09:04 AM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
I wore my ///M3 hat all the time when I had my M, and now I sometimes I wear Ferrari logo hat that I got from Puma store. Even though I don't have Ferrari but it doesn't stop me to wear it doesn't matter what people think/say.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:08 AM
na011 is just really nicena011 is just really nicena011 is just really nicena011 is just really nicena011 is just really nice
You should have gone to Univ. of Florida. Porsche rules.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:11 AM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
oh for Lord's sake. SHE DRIVES A CIVIC!! Most of the folks in my neighborhood love my car. I don't get any flack b/c they know me personally and know I'm not stuck up. dude wear the hat. Your son gave it to you. I'd wear it all the time if that were the case. That stupid b**tch should have had that coffee dumped on her head. You should have asked her if she ever drove one...to which I'm sure you'd get a "no".
FYI I have a short-sleeve Porsche tennis shirt that's white with a small Porsche logo on the sleeve. It cost me $60 but it's one of the most comfortable shirts I own.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:19 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
I would of been honest and said my young son bought it for me for Christmas and it means a lot to him for me to wear it, then when she thought you were compassionate you could of said besides I'm only here trolling for my next gold digging biotch! and besides my Prius hat was dirty

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: No love from college girls