997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

No love from college girls

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 02:36 PM
GTbeowulf is infamous around these parts
I am a huge motorsports fan. I have F1 Ferrari shirts and a wonderfully made black Ferrari leather jacket. Also Porsche shirts that I wear all the time. All are discreet with small logos b/c I don't like over-the-top clothing. If this bothers someone.... too bad.
So I shouldn't wear my Ascot Chang shirts b/c they're too nice or my Omega watch or etc etc etc. Maybe I shouldn't even drive my Porsche b/c Prius owners think it's gauche.
These derisive comments simply come from "minimum wage; maximum attitude" jaded folks. It must s**k to be them....

Old 01-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Wish my gf went to college with that chick. My gf wears a Porsche Martini racing hat to classes all the time and im positive she would have chimed in on that conversation if she was around

Old 01-28-2011, 02:49 PM
skim is infamous around these parts
Time to show her some "love"

Old 01-28-2011, 03:20 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
haters gonna hate. and girls love aholes.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:41 PM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
I guess she was begging for attention.
Some girls Are sooooo insecure that they act like that.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Sixsticks is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
YOU KNOW WHAT, **** THAT!!!!! Wear the hat. Who gives a **** about some two bit HUSSY driving a CIVIC commenting on your hat. She is a useless ***** who's degree from USF will only take her as far as being a street walker when she graduates she's that dumb. If I was a USF alum, I'd be embarassed there's a girl like that at my school.

Here's why I'm angry about this, even though it wasn't me. THAT HAT WAS GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR SON, BY YOUR BLOOD. DON'T LET SOME ***** TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT WEAR AND WHETHER YOU ARE AN *******. SHE'S THE *******!

WEAR IT IN GOOD HEALTH, ENJOY WHAT YOUR SON GAVE YOU, AND DON'T HURT YOUR SON BY NOT WEARING IT BECAUSE OF THIS TRAMP.

THAT IS ALL!
Exactly what I was thinking!! Wear the hat! And if you have another one with a BIGGER Porsche logo, wear that too! Who cares what that ***** thinks.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:12 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
I had better take my Carrera number plate surround off my work truck.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:43 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
She than proceeded to tell me everyone she knows that drives a Porsche is an A hole and I should not advertise that I'm a Porsche owner.
we know now why we act like an a-hole to her... she a biatch.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:02 PM
alan000 is infamous around these parts
How simple minded of her... that's like saying everyone who owns a kia can't afford anything else... Well i'm thinking of getting a kia just to go bang around the parking lot at at walmart or home depot instead of my p-cars. I say keep wearing it. For every jealous or judgmental person out there, there's gonna be another who either shares your love of fine automobiles or appreciates your interest. Either way, it's a great ice breaker. I've had plenty of apparel sporting different logos and many times, they lead to nice random conversations with strangers.

Like others said, it's extra special that your son got it for you b/c he knows you love your car. Now, if you paired your hat with the porsche polo, the porsche khakis, and the porsche umbrella, etc., then yeah, you'd be a d-bag.

PS: i also love civics... for going to the grocery store

Last edited by alan000; 01-28-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:41 PM
nucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura about
You know, I wear my Porsche hat when I go the John Deere dealership to pick up Tractor parts and I wear my John Deere hat when I drive my Porsche. I do not care whatsoever what people think. Wear what you like.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:15 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Man, wear what you want to wear. Especially if it is from your son.

To echo what someone else said, I live in rural Eastern KY. When I moved back here to practice in Sept 2008 I had just bought a new 08 M5. Had a couple of comments from people, mostly car guys/gals. I traded it for my 10 X5M in Nov 2009. Not too many comments, as it was kind of hard to tell it from the other X5s in the area. However, in the 1 month I have had my 11 Cayenne Turbo I have had lots of comments. One of my partners made a comment about buying it, however, he has a 2009 Sequoia, 2009 Tundra Ext Cab and 2010 Audi A6.

A friend of mine, who is a surgeon, bought an 2003 F360. Caught a load of crap from primary docs, and then sold it. I told him he was silly for caring what other jealous people thought. He finally agreed...and bought an 11 California.

So, point is, live you life. Others who are jealous don't matter.

J

Old 01-28-2011, 06:29 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
I'm afraid I did not find her to be attractive

Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Disappointed in all of you... neg reps all around.

Why has no one has asked the OP if the college girl was hot!!?? Very important question.
and even if she would have been attractive her attitude would have been a major turn off

Old 01-28-2011, 06:30 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
I want to get a john deere shirt to wear to lambo

Originally Posted by nucjd
You know, I wear my Porsche hat when I go the John Deere dealership to pick up Tractor parts and I wear my John Deere hat when I drive my Porsche. I do not care whatsoever what people think. Wear what you like.
events.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:34 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
turbillion...heck with the hat....what hot watch where you wearing?

You know me and have seen me....truct me I get a lot of disrespectful odd comments...wear the hat my friend!

Old 01-28-2011, 08:27 PM
I was wearing

an RM4 in rose gold, which has a list price of almost 3 times my car but she did not mention my watch LOL

Name:  2010-10-21_11-09-57_93.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  77.8 KB

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: No love from college girls