997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

No love from college girls

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 01:07 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
The girl was most likely in her early 20's and

was moderately attractive, before she opened her mouth and let dumb fall out. If she was attempting to pick me up a simple hello my name is ...... would have been a much better approach. I've actually found this method to be pretty successful.

As for Porsches being status symbols that convey success to the rest of the world I'm not really sure if I agree. I find most people have no idea what the difference between a boxster and a 911 is and most grossly under estimate the cost of a new 911. I also find that most people do the exact opposite with my lamborghini.

after spending this weekend at the rolex 24 with tons of great people, most of them cheering for Porsche I've decide I don't give a damn what anyone thinks and I'm rocking my hat. My 911 has been the best car I've every owned and if someone wants to form an opinion based on that well than so be it.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:13 AM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
after spending this weekend at the rolex 24 with tons of great people, most of them cheering for Porsche I've decide I don't give a damn what anyone thinks and I'm rocking my hat. My 911 has been the best car I've every owned and if someone wants to form an opinion based on that well than so be it.
Good call!

Old 02-01-2011, 01:28 AM
nine11 is infamous around these parts
Surprised you'd give so much thought to the passing remarks of a bimbo. I retired early (late 40's), I do what I like when I like. I dress like a slob, especially in the Pcar; holes in t-shirt, gibblets hanging out of shorts. No logos and $5 watch. My wife loves teaching so she does. Her colleagues give her so much flack, as they feel they are toughing it, and they perceive us well off. Being mature and strong she rolls with the jealous crap and points out she doesn't wear brands. My point is that even if you wear beggers clothes, you get judged anyway. The school kids on the other hand reckon it's one cool ride. My son always says top down.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:53 AM
GREENO is infamous around these parts
Porsche is a PLAYER's car.. Porsche is the car for A HOLES.. thats what girls always say but they leak when they get into one and they love porsches nd their drivers!!

Old 02-01-2011, 02:22 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
We have a lot in common

Originally Posted by nine11
Surprised you'd give so much thought to the passing remarks of a bimbo. I retired early (late 40's), I do what I like when I like. I dress like a slob, especially in the Pcar; holes in t-shirt, gibblets hanging out of shorts. No logos and $5 watch. My wife loves teaching so she does. Her colleagues give her so much flack, as they feel they are toughing it, and they perceive us well off. Being mature and strong she rolls with the jealous crap and points out she doesn't wear brands. My point is that even if you wear beggers clothes, you get judged anyway. The school kids on the other hand reckon it's one cool ride. My son always says top down.
I work a few hours a day but dress like a slob most of the time. Its extremely rare to see me in anything other than cargo shorts and a tee shirt. My girl is a teacher as well and all her students think she is well off. I'm afraid we differ on the watch front but to each their own. I've let the remark go from the college girl. As a matter of fact if I ever saw her again I would offer her a ride to let her form an opinion of the car. Personally I don't car what her opinion of me is as I'm happy with my teacher.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:12 AM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
You guys have NO IDEA of what hate is....The looks and or remarks I get when I LEGALLY w/ placard, park my Porsche in a handicap spot really brings out the hatred in people.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:24 AM
I can only imagine

Originally Posted by mdrums
You guys have NO IDEA of what hate is....The looks and or remarks I get when I LEGALLY w/ placard, park my Porsche in a handicap spot really brings out the hatred in people.
because you can't tell at all if you did not know. Do you ever lift your pant leg just to make them feel like the A holes they are being.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
As for Porsches being status symbols that convey success to the rest of the world I'm not really sure if I agree. I find most people have no idea what the difference between a boxster and a 911 is and most grossly under estimate the cost of a new 911. I also find that most people do the exact opposite with my lamborghini.
I agree, outside of Porsche fanatics, a Porsche is a Porsche and most people don't know it is a six figure car brand new. Most think it's half of that.

I haven't experience anything negative with my Porsche so far, most people seems to like it. Especially the guys in Subaru's and Imports with the big wing. I guess we have have something in common (the big wing).

Old 02-01-2011, 08:42 AM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
Originally Posted by Ynot
I agree, outside of Porsche fanatics, a Porsche is a Porsche and most people don't know it is a six figure car brand new. Most think it's half of that.

I haven't experience anything negative with my Porsche so far, most people seems to like it. Especially the guys in Subaru's and Imports with the big wing. I guess we have have something in common (the big wing).
Ive found that can go both ways. My friend has a viper thats a 98 people still at like its a 90k car and always sugest that he should of bought another car for the money. My favorite was one a guy told us my friend should of bought two Atoms for the price he paid for his viper(hed be lucky to buy one for the same money).

Old 02-01-2011, 08:55 AM
I love when people put in their two cents

Originally Posted by revracer
Ive found that can go both ways. My friend has a viper thats a 98 people still at like its a 90k car and always sugest that he should of bought another car for the money. My favorite was one a guy told us my friend should of bought two Atoms for the price he paid for his viper(hed be lucky to buy one for the same money).
about this stuff, only in my case most people tell me I should have bought a house. I'm not sure why they assume I would not own a house but it has happened to me on more than one occasion. Maybe i really should shave and dress a bit nicer, on second thought I have worked hard to have the right to look like a bum

Old 02-01-2011, 09:32 AM
mjb2448 is infamous around these parts
To the OP;

Sir, according to "Everyday Etiquette" by Emily Post, page 128 paragraph 2. the correct response should have been stated thusly " Therefore I'm assuming the act of fellatio is quite impossible at this juncture.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:42 AM
I only wish I would have been clever enough

to have said that. The look on her face would have been priceless.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:39 AM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Steve McQueen thinks you were wearing the wrong hat...

This one has street cred :

Attached Images   
Old 02-01-2011, 03:40 PM
solrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to all
I have a lot of brands ( caps ) but one of my fav are the porsche Design..
I go to work in shorts too should I hate people wearing suits lol

Attached Images  
Old 02-02-2011, 07:31 AM
RF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really nice
1. At some level, the girl is probably right. The kids at college who are driving around in late model Porsche's are probably showing off and full of themselves. That would skew her experience.

2. Never underestimate the arrogance of youths who feel they understand the world but haven't experienced it yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: No love from college girls