997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

women driving porsches

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 08:00 AM
robsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond repute
I love Porsches and I love women....especially one.
My wife in one of her 993s. She's had several Porsches.

Attached Images  
Old 02-09-2011, 08:55 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
she is looking good

Originally Posted by robsled
I love Porsches and I love women....especially one.
My wife in one of her 993s. She's had several Porsches.
I still have not found the one, but when I do I hope she prefers to drive a porsche over an SUV or a mini van

Old 02-09-2011, 09:07 AM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
I still have not found the one, but when I do I hope she prefers to drive a porsche over an SUV or a mini van
My wife particpates in PCA events with our local chapter and has driven in a couple of DE's. She also attended the Bertil Roos drive your own with me.

When you get a great catch you will know it right away.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:31 AM
robsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
Well....besides the 3 993s, 944 and 986 she also had two Cayenne S's. She also managed an ALMS Porsche race team. When I say to her, I'm thinking about buying that Porsche, she says....Great, can we buy that one over there too? She's been a good girl since we met 35 years ago!

Old 02-09-2011, 11:10 AM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
All I see women in are Boxsters and occasionally Cayennes. Never seen a woman in a 911 or a Cayman. Or a Corvette.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:30 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
have you seen a woman in one of these

Originally Posted by chance6
All I see women in are Boxsters and occasionally Cayennes. Never seen a woman in a 911 or a Cayman. Or a Corvette.

and she is hard core because its 6 speed

Old 02-09-2011, 06:07 PM
MarathonBob has a spectacular aura aboutMarathonBob has a spectacular aura aboutMarathonBob has a spectacular aura about
Hey that's my car and it looks like Lindsay Lohan stole it and is trying to make a getaway.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:49 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by adias
Of course tourbillon001's post is praise for a woman driving a sports car. My observation is that, in this age, that should not be necessary. Of course the reverse is that many men never accept that a woman can be a great driver.

Re women driving Cayennes... I saw last summer a woman driving a Cayenne in a PCNA autox and she ran rings around many men driving the same ute - simply fantastic.
Why is that simply fantastic? I do not see why, in this age, you would be so chauvinistic as to insinuate that it wouldn't be the norm for the woman to be the superior driver.

Back to the relevant point here- more pictures of chicks rowing gears in sportscars!

Old 02-09-2011, 07:21 PM
How about one underneath a Porsche?
My wife prepping the engine for Porsche Parade Full Concours.....

Attached Images   
Old 02-09-2011, 07:24 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
My wife loves driving my 911, but
One of the hottest things my wife did was drive the hell out of my buddys Viper when I was in the passenger seat. She was rowing through the gears and hitting triple digits. She kept asking me to show her where there were more deserted roads outside of town so she could drive it harder. We left our two young boys at my friends house for an hour while she drove. I only got 10minutes of drive time.
Huge turn on for me.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:33 PM
jakesdad is a jewel in the roughjakesdad is a jewel in the roughjakesdad is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by adias
Lots of women drive Porsches. That is not news. To highlight it, is actually a bit chauvinistic, as if that was out of the norm. Yes, women drive Porsches and other sports cars and always have.
I disagree.... Women don't drive Porsches and if it were to happen it would definitely be out of the norm... and they certainly don't drive other sports cars either. and they never will.... What planet are you from????
Actually I think you're being more than a bit chauvinistic.... (what does chauvinistic mean?)

Old 02-09-2011, 08:34 PM
911nojoke has a spectacular aura about911nojoke has a spectacular aura about911nojoke has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NOLA911
Why is that simply fantastic? I do not see why, in this age, you would be so chauvinistic as to insinuate that it wouldn't be the norm for the woman to be the superior driver.
well played i was gonna say the same thing!

Old 02-09-2011, 08:44 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MarathonBob
Hey that's my car and it looks like Lindsay Lohan stole it and is trying to make a getaway.

You are right. Along with a $2,500 necklace.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:41 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
You coulda done better with the picture! I love women.......................more so if they're driving a 911 !!!! More so if I'm in the passenger seat............more so if............!

Tom

Old 02-10-2011, 09:39 AM
TooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant future
@tourbillon001 - Why is she wearing sunshades when it's raining outside? Just checking..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: women driving porsches