997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Ferrari FF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 12:52 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
Heres hoping you all are the majority

opinion. Ferrari might have to pay me to drive it

Old 03-05-2011, 05:16 AM
Porsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the rough
I actually love it. After watching the video for it driving through all the different conditions and seeing the interior and rear cabin shots...I think its an all around awesome car. I bet it will be stunning to drive and I actually think its a pretty car. Although it doesn't matter because I definitely cannot afford this one, but I guess that I don't have to worry because they are all sold out and I wouldnt be on the list anyway.
Honestly I'm sure Ferrari is just tired of so many Ferrari owners having to go to another car company for an all season vehicle and they know they will sell all of these, so why not? It worked for other companies (porsche).

Old 03-05-2011, 08:14 PM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
New laws are forcing auto manufacturers to make a certain percentage of fuel efficient vehicles. This is why you'll see sports car companies like Ferrari come out with more conservative cars.

Old 03-06-2011, 08:51 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
Ferrari might have to pay me to drive it
They'd HAVE to pay me...

I think you're sitting in the catbird seat.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:13 AM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
It looks more like a next generation Z4 Coupe to me without the kidney-shaped grille. Certainly not the most beautiful thing to come out of Maranello.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:53 AM
TomE is a jewel in the roughTomE is a jewel in the roughTomE is a jewel in the roughTomE is a jewel in the rough
Ff

Originally Posted by sizquik
Very ballsy move for Ferrari. Love shooting brakes.
Agree. Properly done, they're pretty cool. But 'properly done' is a rare commodity.
Seems to me shooting brakes are about the most difficult design exercise in the automotive realm.
Very tough to keep them from looking like, well, like Ferrari chose and appropriate model name for their new one.
Cripes, even pugs (the four legged kind) look good compared to this 'lovely' Aston.

Old 03-11-2011, 01:11 PM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TomE
Agree. Properly done, they're pretty cool. But 'properly done' is a rare commodity.
Seems to me shooting brakes are about the most difficult design exercise in the automotive realm.
Very tough to keep them from looking like, well, like Ferrari chose and appropriate model name for their new one.
Cripes, even pugs (the four legged kind) look good compared to this 'lovely' Aston.

Actually, I would be happy for that Aston to be my hearse when my day comes! Ha!

Old 03-11-2011, 06:15 PM
keenan9 is infamous around these partskeenan9 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
ever......

Because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it looks. Start hurling stones now

call me crazy but when this thing does what every 2+2 ferrari does which is plummet like a rock in value I will jump all over it. I'm in the minority but I also loved the Z3 M coupe. It looks like the same guy designed both.
Count me in too. I think it looks great!

Old 03-12-2011, 08:03 AM
TheRox has a spectacular aura aboutTheRox has a spectacular aura aboutTheRox has a spectacular aura about
I doubt it has the four doors and rear and trunk space of the panamera or the reliability.

I would get an Aston Vantage over this if you want a nice car.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:12 AM
pvanosta is just really nicepvanosta is just really nicepvanosta is just really nicepvanosta is just really nicepvanosta is just really nice
TheRox: I'm guessing you mean the Aston Rapide?
The Vantage is the smallest/cheapest Aston and totally not in the same league.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:13 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
Now that I have seen

the video with the interior I want one even more

I actually can't think of a car I want more right now. Maybe a Zonda but thats about it.