997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

sport adaptive seats and fire extinguisher

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 02:35 PM
WTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant future
sport adaptive seats and fire extinguisher

Hey everyone.. been looking for a bracket that can be used on my 997S with the sports adaptive seats.. it looks like everyone i have seen won't work with my seats??

anyone know of a bracket that will work?

Thanks!
Carter

Old 03-06-2011, 04:42 PM
WTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant future
http://www.speedtactics.com/porsche_extinguisher.php

It looks like this is a nice option.. it says it will work with my seats but it looks like it will limit how far the passengers seat can be moved forward.

Old 03-06-2011, 05:57 PM
tcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to behold
I have the speedtactics bracket.I fits pretty well with the *** and is very easy to install. If it limits the seats moving forward it can't be by much because I have not really been affected although I use the backseats for my rugrats and move the seats forward as much as possible...

HTH,

T.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by tcouture
I have the speedtactics bracket.I fits pretty well with the *** and is very easy to install. If it limits the seats moving forward it can't be by much because I have not really been affected although I use the backseats for my rugrats and move the seats forward as much as possible...

HTH,

T.
Perect! thanks for your input.. i was just going by what I saw on the site. I will have to pick this up for my trackdays!

Thanks again!
Carter