997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Took some pics for your viewing pleasure today!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 04:34 PM
akacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to behold
Took some pics for your viewing pleasure today!

I had some time to enjoy my car today and took some pics while I was at it. This was a direct result of a previous thread I started. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-2008-c4s.html

My mods so far:
Gundo Hacked Muffler
Smart Top
LED License plate bulbs
Hoen white fog lights to match xenon headlights.
Clear Side Markers
LED Tail Lights from ROTec

Enjoy!

Attached Images      
Old 03-09-2011, 04:36 PM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
Nice!

Any pics of her with the top down?

Old 03-09-2011, 04:52 PM
akacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to behold
Yes but not from today. These are from last summer. I had the yellowed stone guards replaced under warranty since then. Also the tail lights are OEM in these pics.

Attached Images     
Old 03-09-2011, 05:04 PM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
The Clear side markers look very nice on a white 997. I also think the white front on the 997.1 with more substantial slats looks better than the 997.2 Congratulations-Beautiful car!

Old 03-09-2011, 05:06 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
She's a beauty and thanks for sharing... At times, I do miss my wife's 09cab in nice weather.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:19 PM
-Rick- is infamous around these parts-Rick- is infamous around these parts
I like the new LED tail lights, just installed some myself.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:40 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ROD
Nice!

Any pics of her with the top down?
I might ask you the exact same question re your avatar.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:43 PM
NugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really nice
GORGEOUS color scheme all around .... white/black/navy top - perfect.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:12 PM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by akacaj
Yes but not from today. These are from last summer. I had the yellowed stone guards replaced under warranty since then. Also the tail lights are OEM in these pics.
looks great!

leftlane: yes i do, but it's part of my private collection.

Old 03-10-2011, 12:22 AM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
sweet looking ride

Old 03-10-2011, 12:38 AM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Ray did a great job on those LED taillights! Brilliant! The car looks awesome! Haven't you replaced the NY plate? :P

Old 03-10-2011, 08:18 AM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Looks great, I'm loving my LED tails too!

Old 03-10-2011, 02:45 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Nice ****! Lol

Old 03-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Thank you guys! I cant wait for the good weather to come in. I've only put in 5k miles on her so far.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Looking good! The LED are nice improvement!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took some pics for your viewing pleasure today!