997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

speedster side skirt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 04:22 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3TEK
Good news guys, we will be offering them in polyurethane for the narrow body 997 models in a few months. We also have the 2010 look GT3 RS style rear bumper for the narrow body 997 2005-2008 models.
any update ??

Old 05-31-2011, 03:41 AM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Ok, let us know please, thanks.

Old 07-06-2011, 05:41 AM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
GT3TEK, its been nearly 3 months, any updates on the sideskirts for NB bodies?

Old 07-06-2011, 05:50 AM
911 S is infamous around these parts
yeah.. we are all waiting.. i honestly think this product should be top priority.. alot of people with NB porsches are craving for it.. and im afraid the longer the wait, they would divert to other products just to finish off their on-going projects..

for example, i have my wheels arriving in the next 3 or 4 days, my sport classic front conversion is ready (i'll pick up tomorrow).. but i have no side skirts, and would love to get the speedster sides.. but if the wait is long, i have another product in mind which i will divert to..

come on guys (GT3tek) dont keep us waiting for long!!

Old 07-06-2011, 02:42 PM
+1! C'mon y'all!

--

Originally Posted by 911 S
yeah.. we are all waiting.. i honestly think this product should be top priority.. alot of people with NB porsches are craving for it.. and im afraid the longer the wait, they would divert to other products just to finish off their on-going projects..

for example, i have my wheels arriving in the next 3 or 4 days, my sport classic front conversion is ready (i'll pick up tomorrow).. but i have no side skirts, and would love to get the speedster sides.. but if the wait is long, i have another product in mind which i will divert to..

come on guys (GT3tek) dont keep us waiting for long!!

Old 07-06-2011, 03:08 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by suncoastric
The wide body cars have a notch in the side of the car to accept the skirts. The narrow body cars don't have a notch, so there will no mounting points for attachment.
is it that difficult to find an alternate mounting options?

1/2 the 997 is NB.. no one is interested in making it? (Misha ??)

i'll even consider a carbon fiber one.. (hint hint, rottec )

i've considered the gt design sides (SEE PICS).. but it just doesnt work for me.

Attached Images   

Last edited by crazycarlitos; 07-07-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:40 PM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
Armando and oscar at GT3TEk just finished the 996 projects. I'll be bringing my car in for him to start the speedster side skirts. Next week.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:18 AM
aproo is infamous around these partsaproo is infamous around these parts
Looks great..+1

Old 07-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Can't wait! Keep us posted please.

Originally Posted by awcayenne
Armando and oscar at GT3TEk just finished the 996 projects. I'll be bringing my car in for him to start the speedster side skirts. Next week.

Old 07-07-2011, 05:26 AM
911 S is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by awcayenne
Now that great news.. keep us updated!!

Old 10-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Jam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud of
Any updates??

Old 10-26-2011, 08:52 PM
D.Kinsey is infamous around these parts
I'd be in...

Old 10-27-2011, 10:01 AM
FlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of light
Have you tries MA Shaw? I used to get good body stuff from him.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Matt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud of
I'm ready to pull the trigger on the side skirts and rear bumper.... come-on guys, git er done!

Matt

Old 10-27-2011, 05:21 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Subscibed

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: speedster side skirt