997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

new Michelin Super sport for new production vehicles at the factory

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Mikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to behold
new Michelin Super sport for new production vehicles at the factory

I'm in Germany now and was at the factory tour today. Very awesome! They don't allow any photos and took away our phones so no photos to share to you guys. Anyways I notice they are installed the new Michelin Super Sport on all the new cars. So I guess the N spec are ready.

I also saw a 2012 Carrera and Boxster driving around town.

Old 04-19-2011, 10:19 AM
drspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mikli
I'm in Germany now and was at the factory tour today. Very awesome! They don't allow any photos and took away our phones so no photos to share to you guys. Anyways I notice they are installed the new Michelin Super Sport on all the new cars. So I guess the N spec are ready.

I also saw a 2012 Carrera and Boxster driving around town.
Thanks for the hot-off-the-press info. Many inquiries have been made about N specs.

To clarify, you saw the Super Sports going on 997.2 current production models?

Thanks,
DRP

Old 04-19-2011, 10:47 AM
terpsred has a spectacular aura aboutterpsred has a spectacular aura about
what is the impression of the 2012 carrera (991 I'm assuming). Does it look much different?

Old 04-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Mikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to beholdMikli is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I saw super sports going on to 987.2, 997.2 and a speedster.

Couldn't really tell if I like the 991 or not. They are both taped up in black. Got to see the showroom models first.

There were three used Carrera GT for sale in the dealership!! Yellow, red and silver. It's really a Porsche city.