997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Bumper holes- no more..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Vladm has a spectacular aura aboutVladm has a spectacular aura aboutVladm has a spectacular aura about
Bumper holes- no more..

A Porsche front bumper license plate holder+ 911 emblem= bumper holes solution under $ 40

Attached Images  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:04 PM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Hugh!?! A plastic black plate to cover holes? Either put the license on it or remove it and cover it with BumperPlugs.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:42 AM
IslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of light
Thats one way to go.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Vladm has a spectacular aura aboutVladm has a spectacular aura aboutVladm has a spectacular aura about
IDIOTS drilled 4 before i bought the car !! Everything else was perfect!

So 4 plugs would look...bad.

It's a "band-aide" until I fix the bumper.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:20 AM
silver329 is a jewel in the roughsilver329 is a jewel in the roughsilver329 is a jewel in the roughsilver329 is a jewel in the rough
Stands out too much on a yellow car. Would look okay on a black one I guess. A nice OEM license plate frame with plates would probably look better.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:48 AM
deijmaster is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Vladm

OK. not good.

Last edited by deijmaster; 05-07-2011 at 05:14 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:44 AM
WTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by deijmaster
OK, so I'm an idiot and you are the one who did the holes... OK, I'm the idiot.
Yet you are the one who put a black plate on a yellow car... OK, I'm the idiot.
Yet you say we are idiots and you post this... OK, I'm the idiot.

Get a life.

Ahhh i am pretty sure he was calling the people who drilled the holes before he bought the car an idiot not you..

Old 05-05-2011, 06:45 AM
rubber_ducky is infamous around these parts

Get a life.

I don't get it. Did you sell him the car?

Old 05-05-2011, 07:37 AM

Get a life.
Chill guy, no one is calling you an idiot!! I'm referring to the people who sold me the car.

You get a life, or even better an anger management treatment.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:01 AM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute

Looks better than the holes, temporarily of course.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:13 AM
Matt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud of
actually had a similar thing happen when I bought my wife's 987. I purchased four bumper plugs from Eric and it's not that noticeable at all.

Matt

Old 05-05-2011, 08:21 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Chill guy, no one is calling you an idiot!! I'm referring to the people who sold me the car.

You get a life, or even better an anger management treatment.
whoa whoa no fighting.....lol I understand you clearly Vladm, you were calling the person who sold you the car a idiot for doing it, not
deijmaster a idiot. Well anyway I would find out who is the best color matcher in town and have the bumper repainter, or who the dealers use. The black plate looks worst in my eyes, but thats my opinion. To have your bumper repaint and with the hole repainted it should run you anywhere from $500 to $1000 bucks. Good luck with everything.....

Old 05-05-2011, 10:09 AM
doug2255 has a spectacular aura aboutdoug2255 has a spectacular aura about
My vote would be for using bumper plugs - just my opinion.

Since I have bought a few new p-cars - I try to make sure they (dealers) do not drill anywhere!! I have even had one almost insist, since the front plate is required .. I said that is my problem, not theirs!!

The one I bought with the holes already drilled - Bumper Plus for Eric - Great solution!

Old 05-05-2011, 10:18 AM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
I have the same issue but will bite the bullet at some point and just fill in and respray the bumper. For now, I just run a front plate, I don't like how 4 plugs look. (2, I could deal with)

Old 05-05-2011, 10:22 AM
gadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to behold
Another option is to replace your front bumper to a GT3 bumper if you want a more aggressive look to your C2.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bumper holes- no more..