997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My Photoshoot...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 10:33 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gshap
Where is this lake?
It is right at the end of Rannie Rd.......where the river goes into Pitt Lake!

Amazingly quiet and lots of photographers around.....OH and me!
It was a great spot!

Stacy

Old 06-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
Wow, those DPEs look absolutely amazing on that car!

Old 06-02-2011, 08:58 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful shots. I loved it.

Old 06-03-2011, 05:20 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com
Wow, those DPEs look absolutely amazing on that car!
Thanks...I am so happy with the wheels,AMAZING quality!

Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Beautiful shots. I loved it.
Thank-you.....

Stacy

Old 07-28-2011, 01:01 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Stacy dont get mad, but I will order these exact same wheels for my 991 when it comes in...

Old 07-28-2011, 02:56 PM
cavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to behold
That is very nearly the exact car I want to go to when it is time to move on from my 05 C2 coupe. Superb!

Old 07-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
Stacy dont get mad, but I will order these exact same wheels for my 991 when it comes in...
Why would I get mad,LOL......I am more than happy to help a fellow 6Speeder get to the look he/she is after with a GREAT product!

Originally Posted by cavsct94
That is very nearly the exact car I want to go to when it is time to move on from my 05 C2 coupe. Superb!
Thanks,I kinda like it too.....
IMO...the front bumper,side skirts and rear spats make this car BUT I am extremely biased,LOL!

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 07-28-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Mojo31 is infamous around these parts
Front bumpa looks great!

Did you do the sills as well?

Old 07-28-2011, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Mojo31
Front bumpa looks great!

Did you do the sills as well?
YES I did do the sills(side skirts) as well.....have you seen that thread where I built them from my own design...in case you haven't,here it is.It was a long stressful process,LOL!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...s-bodykit.html

Stacy

Old 07-28-2011, 07:46 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Stacy.....you are a bastard......hahahaha...... I love those rims dude!!!! Great work!!!

Old 07-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
Stacy.....you are a bastard......hahahaha...... I love those rims dude!!!! Great work!!!
Thank-you...BET now you don't want the gold S-20's,LOL?!
ONE thing for sure....you need a set of something and DPE has WHAT you need.....
How's that for an arm twist?

Stacy

Old 07-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Ballgie has a spectacular aura aboutBallgie has a spectacular aura about
Love the wheels, deep concave. Bravo

Old 07-30-2011, 09:30 PM
cavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to behold
I keep coming back to these pics.

Absolutely the best looking of any of the cars I've seen posted here.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Ballgie
Love the wheels, deep concave. Bravo
Thanks...DPE builds some wicked sh*t

Originally Posted by cavsct94
I keep coming back to these pics.

Absolutely the best looking of any of the cars I've seen posted here.
WOW...THAT is a huge compliment,considering the caliber of cars here on the forum..thank you!

Stacy

Old 07-31-2011, 02:44 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
Thanks...DPE builds some wicked sh*t

WOW...THAT is a huge compliment,considering the caliber of cars here on the forum..thank you!

Stacy
Don't get too excited Stacy, he only has 13 posts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Photoshoot...