997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

How is it NOBODY pictures him/herself with their toys?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 04:35 AM
Fernando is infamous around these parts
How is it NOBODY pictures him/herself with their toys?

I´ll start this thread with myself.
Fernando from sunny Madrid - my pleasure !

Attached Images  
Old 06-02-2011, 06:24 AM
cibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the rough
Fernando, ¡saludos! ¡De Madrid al cielo, tío! Yo hice lo opuesto; me hice miembro del foro soloporsche.com siendo estadounidense. Bueno, para que todos aquí me entiendan, I for one don't put pictures of me here for privacy reasons; though how much can one keep private in this day and age is debatable, of course.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:11 AM
slant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura about
..don't take this personally...but people on the forum would rather see your P car than the folks driving them (except if it a babe in a thong or you are on the track racing)

Old 06-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slant83
..don't take this personally...but people on the forum would rather see your p car than the folks driving them (except if it a babe in a thong or you are on the track racing)
+10.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:30 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
..don't take this personally...but people on the forum would rather see your P car than the folks driving them (except if it a babe in a thong or you are on the track racing)

hilar ious AMEN!!!!!!!!

Old 06-02-2011, 10:33 AM
cibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the rough
This is SO true! Though I settle for the car with the babe, even if thongless... LOL.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:34 AM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
Can we please start a thread with P-cars and hot chicks in thongs?! I don't have any material yet, but I believe it will be a very good thread that will live strong for an eternity!!!

Old 06-02-2011, 10:37 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
+10.
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
hilar ious AMEN!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by cibergypsy
This is SO true! Though I settle for the car with the babe, even if thongless... LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyVegas
Can we please start a thread with P-cars and hot chicks in thongs?! I don't have any material yet, but I believe it will be a very good thread that will live strong for an eternity!!!
You guys crack me up and I couldn't agree MORE!

Old 06-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Fernando is infamous around these parts
Hahahahahah ! Those are very good reasons..

Now, it looks pretty evident that I am new to this forum .. ;-)
So, let me appologize by posting this photo I took of a FAB P Martini at Portimao track (Portugal) last summer ... absolutely amazing ..

Am I restored?

Attached Images  
Old 06-02-2011, 11:10 AM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
Old 06-02-2011, 11:14 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
OMGosh...REP points for you!

That one with the blonde facing away with the lingerie on...OMG!

Stacy

PS just figured out that I need to spread more rep points before hitting you with them again,LOL!

Old 06-02-2011, 11:40 AM
yvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by justatoy

That one with the blonde facing away with the lingerie on...OMG!

Stacy
Absolutely with you Stacy. Let's resurrect the "Love the rear hips" thread and add some more nice pictures.

Yves

Old 06-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by yvesvidal
Absolutely with you Stacy. Let's resurrect the "Love the rear hips" thread and add some more nice pictures.

Yves
LOL......

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 06-02-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Sladep has a spectacular aura aboutSladep has a spectacular aura aboutSladep has a spectacular aura about
Babes in thongs, racing... I think that's what you meant right? When does that thread start?

Old 06-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Hawkeye1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Fernando
I´ll start this thread with myself.
Fernando from sunny Madrid - my pleasure !
This is why...Very Nice! (Sorry, Ynot, I know you'll never be able to look at your car the same again)

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How is it NOBODY pictures him/herself with their toys?