997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

thoughts on a 997.2 C2S center exit exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 05:48 AM
911 S is infamous around these parts
thoughts on a 997.2 C2S center exit exhaust

I am thinking of converting the rear bumper of my 997.2 carrera s to a 997.2 gt3 rear and doing the center exit.

OR

Keep the stock exhaust outlets and get a gt3 rear bumper fabricated to accommodate the stock outlets.

I would love to go with option #1, but from most of what i found, it seems like a ridiculous amount of $$$ is needed. Any ideas to cut down on the price.
I only found the CARGRAPHIC center exit exhaust, but cant find anything on the GMG or FVD website. the CARGRAPHIC option requires the side mufflers to be changed to CARGRAPHIC side mufflers in order for the rear section (center pipes) to fit.
Isn't there anyone that does the center exit to fit the stock setup? or is there anyone that does the mufflers and center exit and would cost much less that going the CARGRAPHIC route.

Dont get me wrong, but im just looking for something other than CARGRAPHIC just because of the price factor, i have great respect and heard great feedbacks about CARGRAPHIC and would love to have their setup, but i just did a Sport classic front conversion 2 days ago, and my HRE's have arrived today, therefore there is not much more left in the modding budget..

*PS: we dont have a good exhaust place in my country that i would drop my car to to fabricate a pipe for the center exit (which is a cheap option) therefore im looking for some help all over from the states..

all your feedbacks would be much appreciated..

regards!