997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

alternative to Hans

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 08:17 PM
monojohn is just really nicemonojohn is just really nicemonojohn is just really nicemonojohn is just really nice
alternative to Hans

I don't have a harness set up but I was looking for added safety.
Since I don't have a harness the Hans is out.

I came across a company called Safety Solutions and they have a couple of devices that look like a very good alternative.

Wondering if any of you have experience with any of these.

http://www.safetysolutionsracing.com/pro-series/
http://www.safetysolutionsracing.com/rage-series/

Attached Images   

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-21-2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: active link to a commercial non sponsor site
Old 07-21-2011, 09:13 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Cross Your Heart for track guys. Never seen them, you should look at harnesses, they are a must have for the track IMO.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Alan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond repute
I switched from the Hans to a Safety Solutions Hybrid. I like the Hybrid much better. It's easier getting out of the car with it on and the sled numbers are better. Safety Solutions also makes a really nice harnesses. I picked up a new 7 point hybrid tonight with their forged aluminum adjusters from US Race Gear.

If you use harnesses get a head neck restraint.