997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Porsche Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 10:12 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Looking good Ross and I do like the PSE with our set up I have a video from one a few weeks ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2R9djPD0qk

Old 07-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Gasguzlr is infamous around these parts
Thanks Alex! Much appreciated. And seeing as I just got off the phone with you and will soon be receiving the Sharkwerks bypass, I want to tell you what a pleasure it was chatting with you. And I can't wait to get my exhaust set up the way I think it should sound, with the PSE and your bypass. I'll post up video's of my own and feedback as well. I found the video's on the forum very helpful in helping me decide which way to go, so hopefully I can be of some help to others contemplating the same thing.

Cheers mate!

Ross

Old 07-29-2011, 03:31 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
nice.....

Old 07-29-2011, 05:17 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gasguzlr
Thanks Alex! Much appreciated. And seeing as I just got off the phone with you and will soon be receiving the Sharkwerks bypass, I want to tell you what a pleasure it was chatting with you. And I can't wait to get my exhaust set up the way I think it should sound, with the PSE and your bypass. I'll post up video's of my own and feedback as well. I found the video's on the forum very helpful in helping me decide which way to go, so hopefully I can be of some help to others contemplating the same thing.

Cheers mate!

Ross
Aw thanks Ross (that's my surname too) it was great talking to you too and it left today so we'll know the delivery date by tomorrow:P Hope you enjoy it!

Old 07-29-2011, 05:52 PM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Great combo of car's you (and the wife) have in the garage.

Congrats.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !
Congratulations, nice to see those two new Porsches in the garage. You and the wife must be pretty happy. And now you have something to offer her so that you get to drive the Spyder more!