997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Took some pics today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 06:57 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buckwheat986
awesome car...heres to finding a good home for her.
Cheers to that!

Originally Posted by 808c2s
Stacy,

An immaculate car as always, and great job on the Turbo bumper conversion. Sad to see that you will be selling the car, but you have your reasons. I hope the car will go to a deserved owner who will take good care of it. Best wishes.
It ain't gone yet,it is all talk,LOL!.....well at least until the funds are in my bank account!
I have no issues keeping it BUT to free up some money and time that the car takes would be a bonus,LOL!

I may even miss all of you........OK some of you

But we will see......

Stacy

Old 08-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Former Vendor
acuteperformance is infamous around these parts
Looks awesome! Nice choice in wheels as well.

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance - DPE Master Dealer

Old 08-21-2011, 07:54 PM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
i dont think i've ever seen a better looking 997 cab (this is the same one on the DPE website, yes?). you must have way more willpower than i to even list it for sale

Old 08-21-2011, 08:24 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Keep it!

Old 08-21-2011, 08:44 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by acuteperformance
Looks awesome! Nice choice in wheels as well.

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance - DPE Master Dealer
Thanks Michael...I couldn't be happier with the two sets of DPE wheels that I have!

Originally Posted by evil panda
i dont think i've ever seen a better looking 997 cab (this is the same one on the DPE website, yes?). you must have way more willpower than i to even list it for sale
Listing is easy......signing it over,well that may be a different story
I had it sold last year too,BUT changed my mind,LOL!
YES it is my car on DPE's website,only difference is I have recently added the turbo front bumper!

Originally Posted by lacrosse
Keep it!
My wife sure wants me too.....because once it is gone she gets my undivided attention ALL the time.I think that scares her

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 08-21-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:00 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
I can understand both your giving her your undivided attention and her being scared!

Old 08-21-2011, 09:19 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Car looks fantastic. GLWS Stacy

Old 08-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Vancouver-BC is a jewel in the roughVancouver-BC is a jewel in the roughVancouver-BC is a jewel in the rough
Stacy,

The car looks great, maintaining it to that high level must take a lot of time.

Best of luck with the sale. Is there any sort of car on the horizon?

Old 08-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by lacrosse
I can understand both your giving her your undivided attention and her being scared!

ROFL.....

Originally Posted by JmanE55
Car looks fantastic. GLWS Stacy
Thank-you Jman.....but like I posted before,part of me HOPES it doesn't sell!
Originally Posted by Vancouver-BC
Stacy,

The car looks great, maintaining it to that high level must take a lot of time.

Best of luck with the sale. Is there any sort of car on the horizon?
Well Michael,I am going to let you and everyone else know my secret to maintaining a black car to this level and it takes NO time at all!
DON'T drive it

As far as another car....nothing! I need a break...

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 08-21-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Vancouver-BC is a jewel in the roughVancouver-BC is a jewel in the roughVancouver-BC is a jewel in the rough
Ah, so that's your secret. Thanks for the tip. I just had my car into the dealer for an inspection and extended warranty, and they told me I need to drive the car more as it only has 20K Km in 4 years. I usually walk to work so the car sits in the garage all week, and my wife is staring to wonder why we have this high-priced garage queen. I went for a drive last night and man it sure puts a smile on your face, best anti-aging therapy I know of.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:43 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I should buy it and take it to the track!

Old 08-22-2011, 06:30 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kouzman
stunning ride!<br />
<br />
Can you give us some specs on the lowering and the wheel/tire combo?
<br />
<br />

lol.......its true

Old 08-22-2011, 06:36 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
[quote....=jjc4scab;3293770]&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
<br />
<br />
lol.......its true[/quote]<br />
<br />

ignore.....fakin phone app is sh_t!

Old 08-22-2011, 09:14 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
I should buy it and take it to the track!
Great idea Ed!

Old 08-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
Put it on the block, huh? I bet it sells within the week on your terms. Good photos. Technique is improving.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took some pics today