997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Took some pics today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 12:12 PM
coco0045 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car! The black really does look nice. Great photography skills as well. GLWS.

Old 08-22-2011, 12:42 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
I hope no one buys it...

Old 08-22-2011, 02:34 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
I hope no one buys it...

+10001.....make Stacy suffer

Old 08-22-2011, 04:05 PM
larrytrk is infamous around these parts
She's a beauty, good luck with the sale. I will miss all your modding articles.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:46 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
I should buy it and take it to the track!
ED,I wouldn't sell it to you.You are the abusive type,LOL!
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Great idea Ed!
Never-mind Ken.DO NOT egg him on!
Originally Posted by Slik560
Put it on the block, huh? I bet it sells within the week on your terms. Good photos. Technique is improving.
Believe it or not,there is NOT a huge market,here in Vancouver, for these cars.The good thing is I am in a good spot.....I do not need to sell it so IF I get low balled...I will just keep it and mod it some more,LOL!
Thanks for the pic compliment too! I was given some good advice on photography...."Practice,practice,practice"...... LOL!
Originally Posted by coco0045
Beautiful car! The black really does look nice. Great photography skills as well. GLWS.
Thank-you too!

I hope no one buys it...

What.......? Carlitos,I didn't expect this out of you! Keep it up and I will label you with Ed,Jim and Ken........LOL!

Originally Posted by jjc4scab
+10001.....make Stacy suffer
I see you came out of retirement Jimmy boy and made a post......even IF it was a worthless one,LOL!

Originally Posted by larrytrk
She's a beauty, good luck with the sale. I will miss all your modding articles.
It ain't gone yet.......IF I still have it in the winter I am positive something else will get done to it,LOL!

Thanks again all! I have made some good friends with this car/forum.....and I do not mean the three musketeers.....Jim(jjc4scab),ken(keninirvine) and Ed(northvan)

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 08-22-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:13 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy

What.......? Carlitos,I didn't expect this out of you! Keep it up and I will label you with Ed,Jim and Ken........LOL!
hey buddy.. i am just watching out for u.

u know u gonna regret it as soon as u sell it..

so unless there's a Justatoy Jr on the way, i hope no one buys ur Pcar..

btw dibs on the turbo bumper i sold him..

Old 08-22-2011, 06:26 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
hey buddy.. i am just watching out for u.

u know u gonna regret it as soon as u sell it..

so unless there's a Justatoy Jr on the way, i hope no one buys ur Pcar..

btw dibs on the turbo bumper i sold him..
After getting the 'bit to low' offer....it really made me realize that I probably will regret it!

Don't start that rumour..OMG,LOL!
AND NO NO NO there is NO "justatoy jr. on the way",TRUST me on that one,it can't happen,I am married,LOL!

YES you can have dibs on the bumper.....BUT because it is your fault that I did that conversion,you are gonna pay dearly for it....then we will see who

Stacy

Old 08-22-2011, 08:10 PM
negrette10 is a splendid one to beholdnegrette10 is a splendid one to beholdnegrette10 is a splendid one to beholdnegrette10 is a splendid one to beholdnegrette10 is a splendid one to beholdnegrette10 is a splendid one to beholdnegrette10 is a splendid one to behold
I didnt know you put the turbo bumper on. LOOKS GREAT!

Old 08-22-2011, 08:24 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm usually not a fan of verts but that is an absolutely stunning car!

Old 08-23-2011, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by negrette10
I didnt know you put the turbo bumper on. LOOKS GREAT!
I have a thread on the bumper install,somewhere here on the forums.

Originally Posted by ice350
I'm usually not a fan of verts but that is an absolutely stunning car!
Cabs/verts are not for everyone but because I only drive in the nice weather and the fact that I do not track my car...I figured it was the best choice for me.
IF I was a track guy,I surely would have bought a coupe....
Thanks and glad you like it!

Stacy

Old 08-23-2011, 08:26 AM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
Beautiful car. I would listen to the wife though and just keep it. Happy wife, happy life.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:34 AM
svldvc is a jewel in the roughsvldvc is a jewel in the roughsvldvc is a jewel in the rough
amazing spotless 997!!!

Best convertible I've seen so far...very clean!

GLWS!

Old 08-24-2011, 10:14 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
tuck it away

tuck the car away for a bit, then re-unveil it to yourself. I ahve been car burnt out in the past and winter season fixes that as the car is gone for 6 months and then my passion returns. Its a great car, modded right, well cared for.... don't sell it buddy, you will regret it. If you had to sell then all means unload it but may recommend keeping it especially after seeing how bad the 991 looks...there is no where to go in the $ range you will get for your car that you will be happy with.

If you sell good luck with things...

amazing car and yes the Turbo front Bumper looks perfect!!!! From one modding guy to another good luck... you can stay sober for a bit but you will relapse.....modding is a drug as we all know!

Attached Images  
Old 08-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by ROD
Beautiful car. I would listen to the wife though and just keep it. Happy wife, happy life.
I finally sat down and talked to her about the cost to insure it,fuel and the mods I will do IF I keep it and well,she is OK if we sell it!
Even though it is a cheap car to maintain,the cost of modding can chew through money pretty quick! I know,what you all are thinking too.....STOP modding it!.......Easier said than done when you are a mod junkie,LOL!

Originally Posted by svldvc
amazing spotless 997!!!

Best convertible I've seen so far...very clean!

GLWS!
Thanks a bunch!
Originally Posted by mickfluff
tuck the car away for a bit, then re-unveil it to yourself. I ahve been car burnt out in the past and winter season fixes that as the car is gone for 6 months and then my passion returns. Its a great car, modded right, well cared for.... don't sell it buddy, you will regret it. If you had to sell then all means unload it but may recommend keeping it especially after seeing how bad the 991 looks...there is no where to go in the $ range you will get for your car that you will be happy with.

If you sell good luck with things...

amazing car and yes the Turbo front Bumper looks perfect!!!! From one modding guy to another good luck... you can stay sober for a bit but you will relapse.....modding is a drug as we all know!
I second guess my decision every other minute and I KNOW that I will regret it a bit IF it sells.BUT,I think I need a break from the car thing! I just have no desire to drive it,I love looking at it but to own something worth that much and treat it like it is a piece of art....well,LOL! If I had unlimited money,different story BUT I am just a working class guy.Besides putting a big chunk down on the mortgage would help a bunch too......only problem is my nice big garage will be empty
I agree with you that modding is unbelievably addicting and I love doing it....especially when it is something that nobody else has done.....it is the ultimate HIGH,IMO! BUT I need to see IF I can stay sober for a while,LOL!
Anyway we will see what happens..........
And Mickfluff......posting that picture of your car DOES NOT help me in any way,LOL!

Cheers,

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 08-24-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:34 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks amazing Stacy. Nice photos and good job on the turbo front bumper conversion, first time seeing it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took some pics today