997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Took some pics today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 08:47 PM
LETS Race it is infamous around these parts
awesome ride man!

Old 08-29-2011, 09:22 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
Car looks amazing Stacy. Nice photos and good job on the turbo front bumper conversion, first time seeing it.
Thanks.....IMO the turbo front bumper completed the overall look I was after.I was never fond of the Carrera S factory bumper and because I like factory parts....the turbo bumper was the obvious choice.Plus the fact that compared to after-market bumpers,the turbo bumper not only fits perfect BUT it is cheap to buy(when you find one used)!

Originally Posted by LETS Race it
awesome ride man!
Thank-you........it was definitely one of my favourite cars to own and the most rewarding to modify!

Cheers,

Stacy

Old 08-29-2011, 09:29 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
Plus the fact that compared to after-market bumpers,the turbo bumper not only fits perfect BUT it is cheap to buy(when you find one used)!
And find someone dumb enough to offer to package it properly and ship it to you!

Old 08-29-2011, 10:27 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by keninirvine
And find someone dumb enough to offer to package it properly and ship it to you!
NO argument there Ken and THANKS for doing that for me,LOL!

Stacy

Old 12-09-2011, 08:33 PM
lowblue320 is infamous around these parts
The car looks great. How did you lower it?

Old 12-10-2011, 03:39 AM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
where is it listed fs, beauty!

Old 12-10-2011, 08:47 AM
FlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of light
Wow!

Old 12-10-2011, 11:43 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kkswow12
Stacy sold his car soon after those posts in August. It was purchased by someone in Vancouver.

Old 12-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by lowblue320
The car looks great. How did you lower it?
I used JIC coil overs with GREAT results.I didn't need the ride control and just set the coil overs to the stiffest setting!
Originally Posted by kkswow12
The car was sold locally to an owner who is enjoying putting miles on it......I believe he even did a road trip down south and tracked it!

Originally Posted by FlaHeel
Wow!
Thank-you....it was an amazing project throughout the years.Definitely kept me busy through the winter season,LOL!

Originally Posted by keninirvine
Stacy sold his car soon after those posts in August. It was purchased by someone in Vancouver.
Thanks for answering Ken....I have been MIA lately!

Stacy

Old 12-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Sterlingc1975 is infamous around these partsSterlingc1975 is infamous around these parts
New owner got himself a NICE car...

Old 12-12-2011, 02:11 AM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
I'm sad to hear Stacy sold his P-car. arguably the best looking 911 cabriolet I've ever seen.

But hey- we know...

He

WILL

BE BACK!!!

Old 12-12-2011, 06:41 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
and tracked it!
I wish I would have been there that day!

Old 12-12-2011, 12:28 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
I used JIC coil overs with GREAT results.I didn't need the ride control and just set the coil overs to the stiffest setting!
no wonder u didn't drive it much..

Congrats on the new house. that should keep u bz for a while.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by 1BlinkGone
I'm sad to hear Stacy sold his P-car. arguably the best looking 911 cabriolet I've ever seen.

But hey- we know...

He

WILL

BE BACK!!!
Stacy is building a smaller garage in his new house. That way he won't have room for another toy, no matter how much some of us try to encourage him. After all, how else can we live vicariously through his projects?

Old 12-13-2011, 07:56 AM
lowblue320 is infamous around these parts
Is this a narrow body?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took some pics today