997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

WOW.....it is sold!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 05:35 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
LMAO

seriously tho, i m not happy u sold the 997.. but i m glad a 'gentleman' who appreciates the upkeep u did got it.

i hope Carole is pregnant !

or at least Destiny is knocked up..

What's the plan now, bro ?

dont u have 2 b in it 2 have that happen

Old 08-31-2011, 06:23 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Stacy I'm happy for you but a bit sad at the same time...
At least we still get to enjoy your company here and that's the main thing

You and Carole enjoy the piece of mind... while it lasts 'cause I see a 991 hardtop cab in your future
Looking forward to more of your photography.

Cheers!

Sid.
I have the same feelings with selling the car!
As far as the 991......not sure I like them yet,never-mind being able to afford a NEW Porsche,LOL!

LMAO

seriously tho, i m not happy u sold the 997.. but i m glad a 'gentleman' who appreciates the upkeep u did got it.

i hope Carole is pregnant !

or at least Destiny is knocked up..

What's the plan now, bro ?
Pregnant-NO way....
Knocked-up....NOPE,knocked out,MAYBE

Carlitos there is NO plan.....I just want to be BORED this winter,looking at an empty garage,HONEST! Maybe I will shine the garage floor,LOL!

Originally Posted by NC 997
And I thought I had it bad... can you say 'OCD'?..

In the year+ that I've been a member of the board, I've really enjoyed reading your posts, never knowing what the next mod to the car would be. Your car is stunning.. I'm sure the new owner will be ecstatic about the way you took care of it.

I gotta ask, where did you list it? Not that I'm considering selling mine (I'm not), but just for future reference when/if the day comes.

Thanks for the entertainment..
Yes I had OCD bad with this car,for sure MY worst yet,LOL!
I appreciate that so many got to enjoy reading my posts....THAT is why I did it!Also thank-you for the compliment on the car,even though it may have NOT been everyones "cup of tea",you had to appreciate how clean it truly was!

I listed the car in the Canadian auto trader and it sold locally!

Originally Posted by jjc4scab
dont u have 2 b in it 2 have that happen
EXACTLY......I have said this numerous times,I am married and do not get that fringe benefit anymore
Which is why there is NO way Carole is pregnant OR Destiny is knocked up,LOL!

Stacy

Old 08-31-2011, 07:56 AM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !
Wow - congrats on the sale, Stacy! I just hope that even though the buyer was local, you don't see him (or more specifically the car) ever again unless you know he'll attempt to replicate your care & passion to some discerning level. Otherwise, you'll be heartbroken when your paths cross... ask me how I know.

Good luck w/ your "time off". That being said, I'm sure w/in a month or two Carole will be "encouraging" you to find a new one so you stop paying so much attention to her - LOL! ::

Congrats but glad you'll be sticking around to help "encourage" others - LOL

Old 08-31-2011, 09:06 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Burg Boxster
Wow - congrats on the sale, Stacy! I just hope that even though the buyer was local, you don't see him (or more specifically the car) ever again unless you know he'll attempt to replicate your care & passion to some discerning level. Otherwise, you'll be heartbroken when your paths cross... ask me how I know.

Good luck w/ your "time off". That being said, I'm sure w/in a month or two Carole will be "encouraging" you to find a new one so you stop paying so much attention to her - LOL! ::

Congrats but glad you'll be sticking around to help "encourage" others - LOL
Well Scott,
I do hope to see it running around town.....like I posted earlier...the car looks BEST when you are not driving it.You actually get to see it how everyone else viewed it,LOL! And I have to say that it looked DAMN sweet speeding away!
Also,even IF the car gets some wear and tear on it.....that would make me relieved because then I know that the car is being used for what it is intended for.Besides I am sure that the NEW owner wouldn't mind me polishing it for him,IF it hurts me that bad,LOL!

As far as sticking around...ABSOLUTELY,I will do my best to try and help get you guys to open up your wallets and spend some money.After-all....the best money spent IS someone elses,LOL!

Stacy

Old 08-31-2011, 10:23 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
, Sad to see it go but I could understand keeping a depreciating asset. I'm sure you will find something else to get OCD with. Stick around, you are an asset to this forum.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:31 AM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy

Carlitos there is NO plan.....I just want to be BORED this winter,looking at an empty garage,HONEST! Maybe I will shine the garage floor,LOL!

Stacy
buddy, i 've got a better idea (that will cost u more money) for ur empty garage..

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rt-finish.html

and

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...my-garage.html

i wouldn't want u to be bored...

u can thank me later.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:07 PM
JonasJordan1 is infamous around these parts
selling your car to the right person just feels better. Just sold my beloved bmw wagon to a very nice family one day after skipping a similar offer from someone who was just nagging about every imperfection instead of appreciating the great condition for the age

Old 08-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by Ynot
, Sad to see it go but I could understand keeping a depreciating asset. I'm sure you will find something else to get OCD with. Stick around, you are an asset to this forum.
Thanks Ynot...I appreciate that!

buddy, i 've got a better idea (that will cost u more money) for ur empty garage..

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rt-finish.html

and

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...my-garage.html

i wouldn't want u to be bored...

u can thank me later.
LOL....I saw a tractor in one of those pics....you want me to mod a tractor,LOL?
HEY....maybe an old Porsche tractor.....

Originally Posted by JonasJordan1
selling your car to the right person just feels better. Just sold my beloved bmw wagon to a very nice family one day after skipping a similar offer from someone who was just nagging about every imperfection instead of appreciating the great condition for the age
Yes that IS a great point!

Stacy

Old 08-31-2011, 01:21 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
good times

U will be back soon, a person without a Porsche could only last but so long, not even worried..... Now sell me those wheels , lol

Old 08-31-2011, 01:51 PM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !
crazycarlitos,

Come on now, if you're gonna give him the idea of a garage... let's not sell his new found passion short. Therefore it should be:

Project Garage Condo

It's more to his liking.

Plus, once the garage is done he'll have to get a kit to build from scratch. That should keep him busy for a little while - LOL

Old 08-31-2011, 02:12 PM
crazycarlitos,

Come on now, if you're gonna give him the idea of a garage... let's not sell his new found passion short. Therefore it should be:

Project Garage Condo

It's more to his liking.

Plus, once the garage is done he'll have to get a kit to build from scratch. That should keep him busy for a little while - LOL
Funny you posted that link...IT is one of my favourites! We actually tried to buy a warehouse a few years back and we were going to renovate it to the same idea,I figure a 3000 sq ft up and and a 3000 sq ft garage....would be AWESOME! BUT since I do not have a TOY any more.....NO need for the garage,LOL!
AGAIN....money saved by selling my car,LOL!

Old 08-31-2011, 02:12 PM
GaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really nice
Hey Justatoy... what style wheels are those and the dimensions on the 3rd to the last pic? Thanx.

Old 08-31-2011, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by GaFFLe
Hey Justatoy... what style wheels are those and the dimensions on the 3rd to the last pic? Thanx.
They are Dpe wheels Spsc-5's...and for sale here....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ls-spsc5s.html

Old 08-31-2011, 04:35 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
crazycarlitos,

Project Garage Condo

It's more to his liking.

wow.. that's nice..

sorry, Stacy, i was short on time this morning to find the thread i was really looking for. :
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...e-project.html

bottom line is that u do something to that empty garage..

Old 08-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Well it didn't take long... I have finally annoyed Carole(my wife) and she says that I need another car and LEAVE her alone!
I thought she would have been happy spending time together.....WOW was I wrong!

Stacy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WOW.....it is sold!