997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Finally bit the bullet and did some mods on my ’06 C2.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 06:15 PM
shrka is infamous around these parts
I love it

Old 09-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Matt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud of
Thanks for all the nice feedback. As for next steps, I agree that solid red tail lights would look great and I would like to make the front more aggressive - hard to find a front spoiler / might have to go with a aero kit / gt3 front.... GT3TEK has a pretty nice rear replacement... more to come!!

Thanks again!

Matt

Old 09-04-2011, 01:13 PM
farfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond repute
Front

try looking for an OE TT Bumper. I found one, looks great.

Attached Images  
Old 09-04-2011, 04:08 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Although I'm not a fan of blacked out wheels, it sure makes a whole lot more sense to paint the stock wheels than spend thousands on aftermarkets that are black. Nice work.

Old 09-04-2011, 10:13 PM
chi4s is infamous around these parts
Matt what color is your car? Is that gt silver?

Old 09-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Vancouver-BC is a jewel in the roughVancouver-BC is a jewel in the roughVancouver-BC is a jewel in the rough
Just noticed, it may be time to powder coat the Carrera black.

Old 09-05-2011, 04:07 AM
michelin is infamous around these parts
I'm liking the coloured stone chip guards !
Where di you acquire those?
Car looks fab btw

Old 09-05-2011, 09:17 AM
farfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond repute
Stone guards

Suncoast

Old 09-05-2011, 10:46 AM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
Super nice. Thanks for sharing your thought process.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Fernando is infamous around these parts
Good job!

Old 09-06-2011, 09:08 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
twins

Looks great, are cars are getting closer and closer in looks

Attached Images  
Old 09-06-2011, 10:17 AM
911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of
What a great idea - looks very classic

Old 09-06-2011, 12:29 PM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Matt(inMA)
Thanks for all the nice feedback. As for next steps, I agree that solid red tail lights would look great and I would like to make the front more aggressive - hard to find a front spoiler / might have to go with a aero kit / gt3 front.... GT3TEK has a pretty nice rear replacement... more to come!!

Thanks again!

Matt
I like 'em. Looks nice.

Most important thing about it is that you like `em. Rest does not really matter.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:00 PM
socalbd has a spectacular aura aboutsocalbd has a spectacular aura about
My stone guards are yellowing, so I'm definitely going to replace with black. Those look perfect.

Did you do it yourself? Tips and Techniques?

Thanks!

Old 09-14-2011, 11:40 PM
dw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud of
Great job on your car! How about some led lights from Ray and perhaps some carbon fiber? BTW, great idea on the calipers....I may have to do the same now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally bit the bullet and did some mods on my ’06 C2.