997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Bi-Lateral Hernia Surgery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 09:50 AM
Vegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to behold
Bi-Lateral Hernia Surgery

Why am I posting this in this forum?

Because after an extremely painful weekend in bed, catheter and all, my first slow walk with my wife was to the door that leads to the garage so I could see my 997.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:13 AM
slant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura about
..and to a speedy recovery

Old 11-15-2011, 10:44 AM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Vegas

Because after an extremely painful weekend in bed, catheter and all, my first slow walk with my wife was to the door that leads to the garage so I could see my 997.
We would expect nothing less. As long as it was with the wifey. She gets the attention first.

Get well soon.

Last edited by buck986; 11-15-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Vegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys. Definitely feeling better day by day.

Yeah, my wife is an incredible woman in the first place, but the way she took care of me this weekend pretty much brought me to tears. Amazingly lucky to have her in my life, and like everything these days, I take nothing for granted.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:55 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. All the best for this long lasting relationship with your 997 and spouse for years to come

Old 11-15-2011, 01:36 PM
KIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to all
Put a big smile on
My face !!!
Thanks ,
A great women and a wonderful car.
Your a lucky man
Get well soon

Old 11-15-2011, 01:57 PM
996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up There's...

...nothing like good treatment from the better half & a glance at the P-car to get bodily repairs in motion.

Rapid recovery.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:01 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
Seems like you have everything to keep you in the right state of mind towards a faster recovery!

Old 11-15-2011, 02:58 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Have a speedy recovery. My patients told me that male inguinal hernia repair is one of the most painful outpatient procedures there is........

Old 11-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Doc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vegas

Awesome! That is a true car guy!

May you have a speedy recovery!!!

Old 11-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Silentrun is infamous around these parts
Had the same surgery a number of years ago...my wife rented Uncle Buck for my entertainment (That should tell you how long ago). Found out the hard way how painful laughing can be!!! SPeedy recovery to you and may you find yourself driving the Porsche sooner than later.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Forujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to all
Tomorrow- take a couple Oxy's and have the wife take you out for some p-car therapy. hope you have speedy recovery. js

Old 11-15-2011, 07:14 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Here is to a speedy and complete recovery!

And kudos to your wife!

Old 11-15-2011, 09:42 PM
You guys are the best. Thanks for all of the thoughtful comments.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:36 PM
Rodbuster is infamous around these parts
Think positive, maybe now is a good time to catch up on past forum posts that you may have missed. The internet is a great thing to occupy yourself with to make time pass quicker. If you ever wanted to read through the owners manual, you have a good opportunity to check it out now. You might want to plan a fine dinner with the wife, for when you are feeling better. Get well soon!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bi-Lateral Hernia Surgery