997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Gundo Hack (PSE Hack) done

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 07:34 AM
PasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to all
sounds incredible.

Old 12-25-2011, 04:01 PM
farfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond repute
Gundo

I had my 09 C4S done, its Fantastic now. Had a PSE on my 08, very similar.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:14 AM
ksdprasad is infamous around these parts
NJ meet

Did anyone want to hear my exhaust sound in person ? Lets arrange a coffee and meet. What you guys say? I live in NJ and near to PA border(Washington,NJ) so Pennsylvania guys also can join. How abt this week, you guys pick a day.

We would like to have some pictures and fun.

Last edited by ksdprasad; 12-27-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:14 AM
mjsporsche is a jewel in the roughmjsporsche is a jewel in the roughmjsporsche is a jewel in the roughmjsporsche is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ksdprasad
Bought new set of mufflers and gundo hack, here are some pictures.

Updated
Video --> http://youtu.be/FtPfOiwDPY8

I have been thinking about doing the same. Did you buy the set already "hacked" or did you use your own set and had a local muffler shop do the Gundo Hack.

If the former, where did you source the mufflers.

Thanks. Mark

Old 12-28-2011, 07:33 AM
I bought a new set from Porsche Stealer and hacked at local mechanic.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:37 AM
mjsporsche is a jewel in the roughmjsporsche is a jewel in the roughmjsporsche is a jewel in the roughmjsporsche is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ksdprasad
I bought a new set from Porsche Stealer and hacked at local mechanic.
Would you mind PM me with the details? Dealer contact, and pricing. I am interested in the hack but want to retain the originals to return to stock. Is yours an S or non S?

Thanks.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Pm sent

Old 12-28-2011, 08:46 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
I run Cargraphic exhaust and just sent a pair of stock cans to have hacked as I want to compare the two.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:33 AM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
Got the FD Motorsports mufflers installed this morning... OMG. I had the stage I on my 996 before and he only do the stage II now. It sounds fantastic! The weather was perfect and the sound is intoxicating. The best bang for the buck mod...

Old 03-10-2012, 04:30 PM
disfin is a splendid one to beholddisfin is a splendid one to beholddisfin is a splendid one to beholddisfin is a splendid one to beholddisfin is a splendid one to beholddisfin is a splendid one to beholddisfin is a splendid one to behold
Anyone in Orlando have this done? I'd love to hear it in person. I am sure it doesn't but I have to ask, will this throw any codes? Imagine that since its past the cat, where the O2 sensors are it won't, but never know.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:12 PM
PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !
Never heard of any codes being set, most likely for the reason you stated.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by disfin
Anyone in Orlando have this done? I'd love to hear it in person. I am sure it doesn't but I have to ask, will this throw any codes? Imagine that since its past the cat, where the O2 sensors are it won't, but never know.
Absolutely No Codes.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:56 AM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Got my mod from FD Motorsports done on Thursday of last week. WOW...love the sound with windows up or down. I play the iPod lower now so I can hear the exhaust. Sounds wonderful!!

Darin is great..did a great job was quick on his work and fair! He even did the $ 2.00 light switch mod for me. Since his shop is walking distance from my business, it's a no brainer where I'm going for my stuff!!

I know a lot of people don't like this type of "hack" because it's not a known exhaust system and it's a "hack". I feel that as long as the work is done right and done with passion for appearance and function...then there is nothing wrong with this type of mod.

Over the weekend I went to a car care day and meet some average joe's...just normal guys with a passion for PCars and driving fun. Not everything you do to your car has to be over the top, expensive or the "best of the best." The great thing about these forums is that everyone can chime in with upgrades that meet their budget and desired results.

I have met some PCar owners that spend a lot of money on mods and personal changes for their car that meets their taste, and they justify it with an attitude that goes along with it, "I got the best stuff....your stuff is crap..." or something to that nature. It was refreshing to talk with guys that drive their PCars for the love and passion for the car. Not to "one up" someone. I love to share things I know and give my recommendations for what I did and why...and let the other guy or gal make a decision on their own!!

Anyway..get off the soap box.....love the mod I just did...love this forum!!

Keep the updates, upgrades and advisory's going!!

Old 08-24-2012, 10:34 AM
ncracing72 is infamous around these parts
PTParks, was wondering if you could give me the name of who did the Gundo Hack in Raleigh? I just got my "new" 06 C4 in May and need to build up my posts before I could PM you (which I tried to do unsuccessfully).

Was also wondering if you knew of a good detailer for paint correction and where you got your clear bra?

Old 08-30-2012, 09:23 AM
texas355 has a spectacular aura abouttexas355 has a spectacular aura abouttexas355 has a spectacular aura about
anyone know a shop in houston that has done this before?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Gundo Hack (PSE Hack) done