997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Good detailer in Hoboken and North (Ft Lee) area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 11:24 AM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Good detailer in Hoboken and North (Ft Lee) area?

Somewhere in Hoboken area or north of me along the water is preferred. I can't do a mobile detailer because I live in a high rise, but looking for someone who uses high quality waxes (Klasse, Zymol, etc.) and is used to working on high end cars. I'm new to this area, so I have no idea. The two located in Hoboken suck.

Last edited by michaeldantep; 01-18-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
There are a couple places in Englewood.

-Englewood Auto Spa

-Elite Car Salon

Both on Dean.

Welcome to North NJ!

Old 01-18-2012, 06:08 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Detailer's Domain
55 Oak Street
Norwood, NJ 07648

Phil is a sponsor here and would most definitely be one of the first I'd go to if I still lived in the Tri-state area.

Also Dave is one of the best I've ever seen.
http://www.streetdreamsdetail.com/

Old 01-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !Ken968 Is a GOD !
Top of the Line tint in Lodi NJ Does a good job.
http://www.topofthelinetint.com/comp...Fcfe4Aod_Wwbmw

I had them install a clear bra on my car. They also detailed it prior. I was happy with the results. I'm not sure what waxes etc they use, but I know they are no stranger to high end cars. Give them a call and ask for George. He's an honest guy and will answer any questions you have about the products he uses.

Ken

Old 01-19-2012, 10:48 AM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Thank you.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
Detailer's Domain
55 Oak Street
Norwood, NJ 07648

Phil is a sponsor here and would most definitely be one of the first I'd go to if I still lived in the Tri-state area.
^^This, hands down.

But if you're looking for a good thorough hand wash without a full detail, then Englewood Auto Spa is definitely worth checking out as well.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm probably going to Englewood Auto Spa. I believe in good detailing, but that place in Norwood is stupid expensive. I guess if you have a Lambo, $700 for just the outside of the car is ok, but for me it's insane. To each his own! Also, the Porsche dealer in Englewood NJ (Town) uses Englewood Auto Spa.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by michaeldantep
I'm probably going to Englewood Auto Spa. I believe in good detailing, but that place in Norwood is stupid expensive. I guess if you have a Lambo, $700 for just the outside of the car is ok, but for me it's insane. To each his own! Also, the Porsche dealer in Englewood NJ (Town) uses Englewood Auto Spa.
Leo is a good guy...his crew does a good job.

Old 01-19-2012, 05:49 PM
I never said he wasn't a nice guy or they didn't do nice work, but if someone pays $600 for a wash and wax, it should come with a date for the night.