997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Winter wheels off and new wheels on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 09:53 PM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Winter wheels off and new wheels on

New (to me) Vorsteiner V 106 wheels. Textured gunmetal, 19 x 12 and 19 x 9, wide body fitment.

BETTER PICTURES NOW, I think.

I have to keep up with my C4S to the power of 4 comrades.

Attached Images    

Last edited by seapar; 03-04-2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: add pictures
Old 03-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Boosted Josh is infamous around these parts
Very nice!! Color looks good with your car too.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:06 PM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks. I also got new OEM black lugs from Suncoast and locking wheel set from Sunset Porsche in Oregon. Now I hope to wash the car in between rain showers.
Pretty flush fitment, a bit nervous when they were being mounted. Great crew at Tru-line Seattle.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:03 PM
lowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud of
Love the wheels....can't wait to see them in real life....of course, now you got me looking at wheels.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:28 AM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
do you have any pics from inside, love your car, i think that green is on the make and brown natural leather...wow, what else does anyone know about natural leather...supposedly better quality hides... , i have noticed that the cocoa, which is all i have to go by, seems very stiff on panels/dash, saddle soap made a dent in it but needs love i guess, and its comin

Old 03-03-2012, 03:21 AM
Here are two pictures of the natural brown leather interior. A friend of mine has natural grey leather that goes great with his GT Silver C4S. Feels and looks special IMO.

Attached Images   
Old 03-03-2012, 08:36 AM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
absolutely the best color for leather

out there, is it soft on the dash and door panels like it is on the seats or is it just that there is no padding in those areas? beautiful, beautiful car... some of these just seem a llittle bit nicer than some others...

Old 03-03-2012, 01:28 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
That's great. March is our snowiest month and we can have snow until almost June. I don't even put on winter wheels, no need. The factory wheels are tough enough for my Winter driving.