997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Indoor cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2012 | 09:38 PM
|
Cyberous997 is infamous around these parts
Indoor cover

After buying the Porsche I went online to find an indoor cover to help with the dust (Ah, country living!)

After some research I ordered a "Car-Craft" cover that was highly rated for anti dust... What a mistake! When it arrived the outside of material felt like it was made of recycled plastic! Even worse while it was a specific fit cover it looked like a big tarp thrown over the car! Every morning as I walked out into the garage to head off to work the SEX was gone! All of the curves of the car were gone, just a big pair of Granny panties in a pile! After a week I couldn't take it anymore, I took the cover off for good just so I could see the Porsche every time I went in the garage.

A few weeks later as I was dusting the car, again, I started thinking there must be a happy medium!! With that I went back online and found the "CoverKing" Satin Stretch cover, so I decided to gave it a try and ordered one up.

WOW is all I can say!!!! What a fantastic cover. It fits the Porsche like the sexiest little black dress your wife has ever worn for you! You know the kind, one that shows off all of her beautiful curves and reminds you every time you see it on her why you said "I DO!"

Seriously I love the cover so much today I ordered one for our CLS 550. However this time I did a little Google research before ordering. Most of the online resellers had it for $325 to $400. However I stumbled across the cover on Amazon for $100 cheaper!

Being the person I am I couldn't help wonder... How much did I over pay for my Porsche cover?? I went out and got the part number off of the box my cover came in and typed it into Amazon... I wish I hadn't done that! Under $200 with free shipping!

Oh well let my mistake be your gain should you find yourself looking for a cover! Who would have thought Amazon for a car cover!

Old 03-11-2012 | 07:28 AM
ELUSIVE is infamous around these partsELUSIVE is infamous around these parts
Bought my indoor cover (in red) from Carnewal. Fantastic product with the Porsche logo on the hood. Shipped from Europe for about $300.