997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Moderators- Activation of forum permission

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 06:26 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Mastercraftness is infamous around these parts
Moderators- Activation of forum permission

Moderators- I am trying to find someone to message to fix my problem as I can't reply to any threads. I sent a message to the forum admin through the "contact us" screen and didn't get a reply in a week.

Can someone please help me out? I need to get my account activated or get my permissions enabled? I didn't get a confirmation email.

Mastercraftness, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Old 03-16-2012, 02:13 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mastercraftness
Moderators- I am trying to find someone to message to fix my problem as I can't reply to any threads. I sent a message to the forum admin through the "contact us" screen and didn't get a reply in a week.

Can someone please help me out? I need to get my account activated or get my permissions enabled? I didn't get a confirmation email.

Mastercraftness, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
You have not activated your account. You need to check your email that you used to register your account.