997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Central New Jersey Detailer needed...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 07:45 PM
blazinginder is infamous around these parts
Question Central New Jersey Detailer needed...

Hey guys I have an 09 911 C4S that I was thinking about getting detailed (interior/exterior) and needed some recommendations on detailing shops in the central NJ area that I could take it to.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:22 AM
0luke1 is infamous around these parts
Princeton Porsche does a good job and while youre there talk to Brian in sales and test drive a 991. If you want the next level up, D&A autobdy in Levittown PA is amazing. I hit a piece of metal on the turnpike that popped up and hit the side of my car - they fixed that and I had them repaint the (very fragile) seatbacks (now they have three coats of clear which theysaid will keep them nice - and the center console (which I scratched). They detailed it when done and I was blown away. Received several complements the following week - including one guy who couldn't believe my car is an 07. Their customer service is unbelievable too - great people. The manager, Ed, is a great guy to talk to about how to do things the right way. He's old school in a good way.

D&A is a huge shop that doesn't advertise - mostly high end dealer work. I saw some nice cars there.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:26 AM
Thanks man, sent you a PM

Any others' input is appreciated as well!

Old 04-11-2012, 10:09 AM
virtex is infamous around these parts
I'm also @central NJ and looking for a great detail shop! Please let me know how it went with Princeton Porsche if you do-

Old 04-11-2012, 11:54 AM
mjsporsche is a jewel in the roughmjsporsche is a jewel in the roughmjsporsche is a jewel in the roughmjsporsche is a jewel in the rough
Where in Central NJ do you live? Detail Doctor on Route 35 in Shrewsbury has been around for many years and has a very loyal following. All the high end automobiles are usually in front.

There is also a fairly busy detail shop on Route 9 South in Manalapan at the Shell Station. Lots of nice cars there as well.

If you are further West or North, I am sure there are many others from which to choose.

The best of the best still seems to be Detailers Domain in Northern NJ.

Old 04-11-2012, 12:24 PM
virtex is infamous around these parts
i live near bridgewater -!

Old 04-11-2012, 01:15 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Deluxe Auto in Hillsdale, NJ.....you won't believe how good they are!

Tom

Old 04-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by mjsporsche
Where in Central NJ do you live? Detail Doctor on Route 35 in Shrewsbury has been around for many years and has a very loyal following. All the high end automobiles are usually in front.

There is also a fairly busy detail shop on Route 9 South in Manalapan at the Shell Station. Lots of nice cars there as well.

If you are further West or North, I am sure there are many others from which to choose.

I'm in the Princeton area and am open to trying any good/very reputable place

Old 04-11-2012, 06:20 PM
JPSJR is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mjsporsche

I agree Mark, but you can't beat Phil at Detailers Domain. I will have the 911 detailed, then have the full front end wrapped up along with mirrors and rear bumper. When he is done with that, the Touareg is going to have the same thing done. I have been to Detail Doctor, ok place if your looking for a detail, if your going for paint correction, I would not go there for it. The place on Rt 9 in Manalapan always has nice expensive cars but I never seen their work. In downtown Freehold there's a great place next to the Courthouse, I go there for my Touareg, they have a great hand wash for $30.00 includes inside. They also detail and tint windows which I thought they did great!

Old 04-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by tommyv
Deluxe Auto in Hillsdale, NJ.....you won't believe how good they are!

Tom
Hi Tom, did you get your new car yet? I haven't seen you post since your car got damaged.

Joe

Old 04-11-2012, 06:54 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blazinginder
Hey guys I have an 09 911 C4S that I was thinking about getting detailed (interior/exterior) and needed some recommendations on detailing shops in the central NJ area that I could take it to.
Ah, the age old debate about north, central and south JerZ. I just got a 2012 991s and took it to All in the Details in Morristown for a 3m clear bra. Ask for Chris. He did a great job! You can't see it. Front end kit plus the whole hood.
His shop is behind a very high end car resaler named High Marques. He also has great stuff and is a big Porsche guy. He runs the rallies for the NNJR-PCA and I just love what he has in his shop ever time I go there - 356s, 993s, Detroit muscle, great stuff - and he relies on Chris. Give them a call!

Old 04-12-2012, 05:55 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JPSJR
Hi Tom, did you get your new car yet? I haven't seen you post since your car got damaged.

Joe
Hi Joe.....the car's been gone for about 3 months. Will get her back either today or tomorrow....from the pictures she looks beautiful. I think I'm hanging on to her for a while.

Took her to a wonderful place on Long Island. I'll post some pics when I can but I really can't wait. Lots of cosmetic damage but nothing more.

God do I miss driving that car!

Best,

Tom

Old 04-12-2012, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by tommyv
Hi Joe.....the car's been gone for about 3 months. Will get her back either today or tomorrow....from the pictures she looks beautiful. I think I'm hanging on to her for a while.

Took her to a wonderful place on Long Island. I'll post some pics when I can but I really can't wait. Lots of cosmetic damage but nothing more.

God do I miss driving that car!

Best,

Tom
I'm glad your keeping the car Tom, I love the color combo! I'm sure you will be happy driving her again. Enjoy, I'm sure I will see you around Monmouth area soon with the top down.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:14 AM
Originally Posted by JPSJR
I'm glad your keeping the car Tom, I love the color combo! I'm sure you will be happy driving her again. Enjoy, I'm sure I will see you around Monmouth area soon with the top down.
Absolutely.....maybe we can get together for a cup of coffee or something! Summer can't get here soon enough!!

Tom

Old 04-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by AG991
Ah, the age old debate about north, central and south JerZ. I just got a 2012 991s and took it to All in the Details in Morristown for a 3m clear bra. Ask for Chris. He did a great job! You can't see it. Front end kit plus the whole hood.
His shop is behind a very high end car resaler named High Marques. He also has great stuff and is a big Porsche guy. He runs the rallies for the NNJR-PCA and I just love what he has in his shop ever time I go there - 356s, 993s, Detroit muscle, great stuff - and he relies on Chris. Give them a call!

Hey thanks for referral, will look into them as well...and by the way your 991 looks great, a red interior is definitely a big + in my books ...mind PM'ing me the quote you got for the clear bra job?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Central New Jersey Detailer needed...