997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

CARid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 12:51 PM
4dr-360 is infamous around these parts
CARid

Has anyone had experience with CARid.com for Aero products? The company the sell for seems legit, "Duraflex" is their claim to fame, mix that acts similar to poly regarding flex on aero parts.

I have a fantastic auto body shop so fitment isn't as big of an issue if they have to custom work it (to a reasonable extent of course) Just wondering if anyone has dealt with these parts?

Figure for the pricing it is certainly worth finding out if it will fit my aero needs...well my aero wants

Also considering Precision Porsche or Speedart since they seem to have good results based on my last thread searches, with good pricing too.

Old 04-11-2012, 05:29 PM
krysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant future
I didn't order any Porsche parts from them (once I ordered parts for my Tundra) so I can't comment on the quality of the product, but I can comment on their business practices. Let me just say, I will not deal with them again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.