997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

christophorus ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 10:17 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
christophorus ???

The Porsche magazine/ just started getting them in the mail? Does anyone else get these? I assume they are free. Not bad. PCNA sponsored?

Old 05-14-2012, 10:19 AM
Fahrer is a name known to allFahrer is a name known to allFahrer is a name known to allFahrer is a name known to allFahrer is a name known to allFahrer is a name known to all
I get them too but they are basically advertisements.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:28 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
PCNA usually gives you a 1-yr subscription when you buy a PCar from one of their dealers. Yes, they can come across as advertisements, but they still have some interesting material, especially the interviews with some of the Porsche designers & engineers. I always enjoy reading most of the material.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:30 AM
daberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dallascajun
PCNA usually gives you a 1-yr subscription when you buy a PCar from one of their dealers. Yes, they can come across as advertisements, but they still have some interesting material, especially the interviews with some of the Porsche designers & engineers. I always enjoy reading most of the material.
I just received my first subscription also. My pcar was a private sale, but maybe because the car is a CPO and I've registered my name with PNA, that's why I've received it?

Old 05-14-2012, 11:01 AM
IslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of light
the Christophorus iPad app is almost as good, has most of the content, and is free for all.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:35 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by IslandS62
the Christophorus iPad app is almost as good, has most of the content, and is free for all.
+1 with the caveat that the Christophorus iPad app was very buggy to start but the reliability seems to have improved after a fair amount of app updates.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Domer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond repute
"free"

Old 05-14-2012, 07:04 PM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by daberlin
I just received my first subscription also. My pcar was a private sale, but maybe because the car is a CPO and I've registered my name with PNA, that's why I've received it?
me too.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:03 PM
MidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the rough
Recently Christophorus has become as much of a watch magazine as a car one. I think I counted 14 Watch ads in the last one

Old 05-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MidnightBlue
Recently Christophorus has become as much of a watch magazine as a car one. I think I counted 14 Watch ads in the last one
Ha! Someone else noticed this one besides myself.
I don't even know how many of these I have. I don't think they are an 1-yr subscription though. (At least I've been getting it for more than a year now)

Old 05-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by daberlin
Yes, that is it, you registered your CPO car with PCNA.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:02 PM
gray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud of
I've been getting it for 3.5 years now since I got my 911. I've already read it on the Ipad before I get the magazine. Is this a lifetime subscription?