997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

porsche design stores

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 07:49 PM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by denversteve
So, you bought a phone from a ... Porsche Design Store... and you were surprised that it wasn't comparable to a phone... bought at a phone store? Interesting.
At least he didn't buy the shoes! I had blisters walking around vegas and these were suppose to be running shoes

Old 05-25-2012, 02:10 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
I would rather find good deals away from the store. I just picked up this Porsche Design jacket (retail $229 at the PD store) for $40 like new - & no blisters.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:00 PM
major c2s has a spectacular aura aboutmajor c2s has a spectacular aura about
So, you bought a phone from a ... Porsche Design Store... and you were surprised that it wasn't comparable to a phone... bought at a phone store? Interesting.
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have expected a $900 phone to work well. But I must say I am very impressed with your jacket story. I wish I was that smart.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:41 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky, timely, fortunate maybe but not smart. My smart is buy Johnson Controls and hold it until you retire. Oh, and stay away from Facebook until it tanks. Free today only.

Old 05-26-2012, 03:32 PM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Lucky, timely, fortunate maybe but not smart. My smart is buy Johnson Controls and hold it until you retire. Oh, and stay away from Facebook until it tanks. Free today only.
JCI's been around hovering around 30-40 for the past 5 years. Not sure what you're hoping to hit. Had you really been smart you would have bought TRW at it's low. Agree with FB, I do valuations and couldn't get that thing higher than 25/share and that was pushing their profit beyond what I think they're capable of achieving. 42 was nuts!