997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

porsche design stores

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 05:44 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
porsche design stores

http://www.hauteliving.com/2012/01/n...in-boca-raton/

I was traveling in Boca Roton, Fla and stumbled across The Porsche Design Store. I was told only a few are in the USA.... Expensive but nice stuff.

Last edited by cerbomark; 05-14-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:55 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Old 05-14-2012, 05:57 PM
IslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of light
I was in the Las Vegas City Center store last week. Nice stuff, almost pulled the trigger on a new set of classic aviator sunglasses. When did they become $600?! The manager turned out to be a really nice and attractive latino women who, when she tries to sell you things, stands so close her breasts brush up against you...

not a bad sales tactic.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:00 PM
808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !
Sly dog, so that's why you never showed up to C&C this past weekend eh? Had to recover from that experience huh?

Originally Posted by IslandS62
I was in the Las Vegas City Center store last week. Nice stuff, almost pulled the trigger on a new set of classic aviator sunglasses. When did they become $600?! The manager turned out to be a really nice and attractive latino women who, when she tries to sell you things, stands so close her breasts brush up against you...

not a bad sales tactic.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:01 PM

not a bad sales tactic.
I had a guy no breasts. I ordered the cologne after I found it on e bay much cheaper.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:41 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
I was in the Las Vegas City Center store last week. Nice stuff, almost pulled the trigger on a new set of classic aviator sunglasses. When did they become $600?!
About 15 years after they went out of style.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:41 PM
IslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of lightIslandS62 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 808c2s
Sly dog, so that's why you never showed up to C&C this past weekend eh? Had to recover from that experience huh?
It was mother's day. I couldn't bail on my wife and daughter for C&C on mother's day.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:47 PM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
their stuff is terribly overpriced though. their sneakers for example are adidas with a proprietary design but priced at some multiple of the original

Old 05-14-2012, 07:33 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
i've been to the one in the Aventura Mall outside of miami. they also have a ferrari store there.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:32 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Going to the store on SF Wednesday. I usually go by the SF or Bev Hills locations when I travel to see if there's anything I just can't do without. To date I'm glad to say I've only purchased a single pair of Adidas driving shoes...but came close to buying a few other things. I just have to tell myself that the $$$ I'd be spending there could be used for something I'd much prefer on my GTS (or house, or wife, or vacation, or ...).

Nice stuff, but incredibly overpriced.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:51 AM
major c2s has a spectacular aura aboutmajor c2s has a spectacular aura about
I've purchased a few things from the store in NYC. In my opinion, the quality of their stuff is subpar. I had their phone and besides the great GT3 ringtone it was the worst phone I've ever had.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:33 PM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by major c2s
I've purchased a few things from the store in NYC. In my opinion, the quality of their stuff is subpar. I had their phone and besides the great GT3 ringtone it was the worst phone I've ever had.
LOL, I was dumb enough to buy the shoes, wore them for about a day, most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn. Sold them on ebay to recoup some costs.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:35 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of

not a bad sales tactic.
I do Sales Training for a living but don't teach that tactic.....hmmmmm....something to consider. Sounds like it worked like a charm with you!

How long did you stay in the store and more importantly did she get you to buy those $600 glasses?

Tom

Old 05-24-2012, 12:36 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cerbomark
I had a guy no breasts. I ordered the cologne after I found it on e bay much cheaper.
That made me laugh out loud!!

Tom

Old 05-24-2012, 07:45 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by major c2s
So, you bought a phone from a ... Porsche Design Store... and you were surprised that it wasn't comparable to a phone... bought at a phone store? Interesting.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: porsche design stores