997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Shoes!! 18" BBS LM's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 12:00 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kouzman
excellent combo!

very classic and racing look!
Thank you!

Old 05-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
mmmmm BBS LOVE THEM .... I had them back in the early '90 late '80s back in europe on a peugeot 405 mi16
I remember it was a pain to clean them back then.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:35 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
Good to see a porsche 'proper' wheel on for a change. Great looking and performing wheel all around and it looks great on your car! 18" with plenty of rubber gives it a good racing look too. The gold center is a nice touch on white.

Just don't get the recent trend on here with everyone doing backflips for heavy cast wheels...

Old 05-17-2012, 04:20 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MishaDesigns
mmmmm BBS LOVE THEM .... I had them back in the early '90 late '80s back in europe on a peugeot 405 mi16
I remember it was a pain to clean them back then.
Thanks...I am sure it will be heaven to clean them

Originally Posted by DirtyVegas
Good to see a porsche 'proper' wheel on for a change. Great looking and performing wheel all around and it looks great on your car! 18" with plenty of rubber gives it a good racing look too. The gold center is a nice touch on white.

Just don't get the recent trend on here with everyone doing backflips for heavy cast wheels...
Thanks!

Old 05-17-2012, 04:27 PM
slicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of light
Brother id your car lowered?

Old 05-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by slicky rick
Brother id your car lowered?
Yes...on Bilstein Damptronics.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:41 PM
jhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of light
BBS LMs are high on the list

I really love the way the BBS LMs look. Your car looks great, and the 18"s look perfect.

New wheels/offsets/etc... you should definitely get an alignment... (I was slack after replacing 18"s w/ 19s... and then put spacers on the rear... and 6 months later had a wicked howl due to tire feathering)..New tires, new alignment and car is whisper quiet now... except when I put my right foot down

anyway, your car looks great.

Old 05-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by jhthornley
I really love the way the BBS LMs look. Your car looks great, and the 18"s look perfect.

New wheels/offsets/etc... you should definitely get an alignment... (I was slack after replacing 18"s w/ 19s... and then put spacers on the rear... and 6 months later had a wicked howl due to tire feathering)..New tires, new alignment and car is whisper quiet now... except when I put my right foot down

anyway, your car looks great.

Thank you very much! An alignment has been schedule. I do not want any premature wear or increased tire noise

Old 05-18-2012, 07:35 PM
hot nikon is infamous around these parts
Nice look, the gold gets the most from white or black cars.

BBS still knows how to do it.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by hot nikon
Nice look, the gold gets the most from white or black cars.

BBS still knows how to do it.
Thanks!

Old 05-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Love the gold wheels, congrats and rep points for you!
+1

Love the fitment also. MAYBE, not necessarily Porsche spacers in the front to complement the rear.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by dbcperformance
+1

Love the fitment also. MAYBE, not necessarily Porsche spacers in the front to complement the rear.

Thank you. I do plan on some spacers, but not sure if I want to give up my titanium wheel bolts...

Old 05-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Looks fantastic! Great choice.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by RSSbryan
Looks fantastic! Great choice.
Thanks!