997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Shoes!! 18" BBS LM's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 07:56 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile New Shoes!! 18" BBS LM's

18" BBS LM's painted Porschewiess gold (Thanks to Wheel Enhancement) bolted with Poggipolini wheel bolts.

Attached Images    
Old 05-16-2012, 08:08 PM
blazinginder is infamous around these parts
Not usually a fan of the gold wheels, but man they look really fresh on your car...nice pick man!

Old 05-16-2012, 08:09 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Drooooooooooolllll

Old 05-16-2012, 08:16 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blazinginder
Not usually a fan of the gold wheels, but man they look really fresh on your car...nice pick man!
Thanks! Yeah, I was unsure about the gold, so decided to go with more of a white gold so it wasn't so bold.

Originally Posted by sizquik
Drooooooooooolllll
Thanks

Old 05-16-2012, 08:50 PM
deathbyfire_110 is infamous around these parts
The wheels look nice, but the front looks to have some positive camber. This must be the result of downsizing.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by deathbyfire_110
The wheels look nice, but the front looks to have some positive camber. This must be the result of downsizing.
Thanks. I think that may just be the photo. I was at -2 deg camber with my 19's and don't think that would change with wheel size. I could be wrong so someone might want to chime in on this. I do need to take it in for an alignment though.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Scoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura about
Me likey. Looks really classy. Well done!

Old 05-16-2012, 11:28 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Love the gold wheels, congrats and rep points for you!

Old 05-16-2012, 11:37 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Funny, I was just looking at this very option for my car. Didn't think about the subtle gold color though...good call. Fantastic look. What are the specs of the wheels...offset, etc.?

Edit: Also, some yellow Lamin-X headlights, etc. might look pretty good now with the wheels to bounce the color off of...
J

Old 05-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Originally Posted by Scoper
Me likey. Looks really classy. Well done!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by NorthVan
Love the gold wheels, congrats and rep points for you!
Thanks Ed!

Originally Posted by xXxGhotimanxXx
Funny, I was just looking at this very option for my car. Didn't think about the subtle gold color though...good call. Fantastic look. What are the specs of the wheels...offset, etc.?

Edit: Also, some yellow Lamin-X headlights, etc. might look pretty good now with the wheels to bounce the color off of...
J
Thanks! 8.5" front 11" rear, both ET 56. Thinking about throwing a 5mm spacer on the front. Tires are 235/40/18 and 295/35/18 respectively.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:19 AM
deathbyfire_110 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
Thanks. I think that may just be the photo. I was at -2 deg camber with my 19's and don't think that would change with wheel size. I could be wrong so someone might want to chime in on this. I do need to take it in for an alignment though.
Yeah it must be the angle. Upon closer inspection I could see the top of the tire lean towards the inside. Spacers would definitely bring that to light. It looks ready for some laps, well done. You can't go wrong with BBS.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:48 AM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
i'm not usually a fan of 18's on 997's but your car looks great! tires look beefy!

Old 05-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Boosted Josh is infamous around these parts
Your car looks fantastic! Of all colors I think that gold looks best on a white!

It looks great static but I bet even better rolling.

I also think that 18's are plenty.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by killacam
i'm not usually a fan of 18's on 997's but your car looks great! tires look beefy!
Thanks! The tires actually make for a more comfortable ride too!

Originally Posted by Boosted Josh
Your car looks fantastic! Of all colors I think that gold looks best on a white!

It looks great static but I bet even better rolling.

I also think that 18's are plenty.
Thanks!

Hopefully I can get some rolling shots soon.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:50 AM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
excellent combo!

very classic and racing look!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Shoes!! 18" BBS LM's