997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

directional tire question ,P Zero

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 01:25 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
directional tire question ,P Zero

I may have mixed up the rear tires while I had them off. Dumb, I know, but I took a phone call and that was that.
They are Pirelli P Zeros. They have an OUTSIDE indicator but no directional arrows that I could fine. Is this correct. Also while scrolling thru the TPM system to see if that might help to see if I had them in the wrong postion, it may have done a relearn as the system flashed for a while. They are all postioned correctly according to the TPM system now but I m wondering if any of this matters. Feel free to call dumb a## on this one

Old 05-25-2012, 01:35 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
FYI

pzeros are bi-directional.

u should be fine.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:06 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
If there's no directional indicator they're likely not. If they're directional you'll see....

Old 05-25-2012, 02:10 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Thanks for the fast answers, this place is GREAT!

Old 05-25-2012, 06:46 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cerbomark
I may have mixed up the rear tires while I had them off. Dumb, I know, but I took a phone call and that was that.
They are Pirelli P Zeros. They have an OUTSIDE indicator but no directional arrows that I could fine. Is this correct. Also while scrolling thru the TPM system to see if that might help to see if I had them in the wrong postion, it may have done a relearn as the system flashed for a while. They are all postioned correctly according to the TPM system now but I m wondering if any of this matters. Feel free to call dumb a## on this one
If outside is outside you're OK.