997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

quick financing question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 05:09 PM
drspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud of
quick financing question

Does anyone know if Porsche Financial Services offers financing beyond 36 months for a lease buyout? The PFS rep wasn't even sure?

I believe a loan for a lease buyout is the same product as a loan to purchase a CPO car. Surely they must offer a longer term than 36 months for a CPO purchase?

Thank you in advance,

DRP

Old 05-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Goldduster is infamous around these parts
Porsche gave me 60 months on a CPO at 2.9%, It was 1.9% on all but TT's. Now that was 2 months ago and things do change.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:10 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
sure, they just go thru a different bank if Porsche terms don t work for you....

Old 05-31-2012, 06:54 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drspeed
Does anyone know if Porsche Financial Services offers financing beyond 36 months for a lease buyout? The PFS rep wasn't even sure?

I believe a loan for a lease buyout is the same product as a loan to purchase a CPO car. Surely they must offer a longer term than 36 months for a CPO purchase?

Thank you in advance,

DRP
When I purchased my PCar my dealer said that Porsche does not finance cars...only leases them. If you want to purchase it, you have to use another bank. Now each state is different of course, but I was very surprised when he said they don't offer 60 months loan...through Porsche.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
I did a 4 year balloon and bought the car out early.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:42 AM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
I would just go with PenFed for 1.9%, not sure why you'd justify paying anyone an extra 1%.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:51 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
PenFed is great but I think the cap is $75K on used.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:53 AM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by function12
Cap is 75K, but I know lots of guys on here that used PenFed, i'm assuming if you call them or have used them before they'll move. They've always been very polite when I've called.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:13 AM
hot nikon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by function12
This.

My local credit union will do 2.14% for 60 months, no cap on dollar amount.

A couple of years ago, Porsche offered 1.9% , sent checks to Porsche N.A.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:38 AM
MYC2SPC is just really niceMYC2SPC is just really niceMYC2SPC is just really niceMYC2SPC is just really nice
Try BMW Financial Services.

Old 06-02-2012, 03:23 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Can't answer because I believe if you can't pay cash - you can't afford it. Toys - for me - are cash and carry.

Old 06-02-2012, 03:31 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by denversteve
Can't answer because I believe if you can't pay cash - you can't afford it. Toys - for me - are cash and carry.
some would argue that at 1 or 2 per cent it s better to use the cash to invest and make it back at greater than 1 or 2 per cent thus coming out ahead. I hear what you mean anyway.

Old 06-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Can't argue, but at 2%, I'd rather put my money into my Portofolio, usually returns 8% rather than putting it into a car.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:01 AM
FlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of light
I financed mine through Porsche for 1.9% and each month the payment coupon comes, and it is from Porsche. It was also for 60 months.

Old 06-04-2012, 08:56 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBENZF1
Cap is 75K, but I know lots of guys on here that used PenFed, i'm assuming if you call them or have used them before they'll move. They've always been very polite when I've called.
They won't move. They will set you up with a second signature loan for the difference but they won't move on used.
They are great to deal with and have used them a lot.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: quick financing question