997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Her 911 can take a hit.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Katera is just really niceKatera is just really niceKatera is just really niceKatera is just really nice
Her 911 can take a hit.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/li...icle-1.1092316

At least it was a loaner. Her Panamera was in the shop the article says.....ouch.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:47 PM
a4ep is infamous around these parts
From the article...“Thank God she’s okay. Her regular Porsche is like a tank, but this was a loaner car. They could have been decapitated,” the source said.

Really, could have been decapitated, I think not.

Old 06-08-2012, 05:32 PM
daberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to behold
Unlucky for her passenger who from the looks of it got the tougher end of the shunt. I'd say her 991 is also built like a tank otherwise Ms. Lohan would be down one more assistant.

Old 06-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !
a 991 no less...

Ouch!

I can see the ebay ad now... "Celebrity driven 991 demo... cheap"

Old 06-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Katera is just really niceKatera is just really niceKatera is just really niceKatera is just really nice
Originally Posted by Burg Boxster
a 991 no less...

Ouch!

I can see the ebay ad now... "Celebrity driven 991 demo... cheap"

lol exactly

Old 06-08-2012, 07:53 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
That woman is an idiot.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:25 PM
spyerx is a jewel in the roughspyerx is a jewel in the roughspyerx is a jewel in the rough
Where this happened is on coast highway, near the cliffs in Santa Monica where usually the traffic is moving about 10mph and jammed up to all hell. She claims she got cutoff, whatever idiot. At least she didn't kill her assistant or anyone else in the process.

Very sad for the 991.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:45 PM
ocgearhead is a splendid one to beholdocgearhead is a splendid one to beholdocgearhead is a splendid one to beholdocgearhead is a splendid one to beholdocgearhead is a splendid one to beholdocgearhead is a splendid one to beholdocgearhead is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by a4ep
From the article...“Thank God she’s okay.
I wish the "she's okay" was referring to the car instead of the nutjob.

Last edited by ocgearhead; 06-08-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:18 PM
NugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really nice
Geez guys that was a close one - we almost lost a beautiful, innocent, precious life there. The Porsche 991 safety advancements really came through there. THANKS STUTTGART! **fart noise thumbs down**

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.T9LAmo57yfR

In all seriousness - how amazing is this car...I think this is actually a good PR event for Porsche and the 991.

Last addition:

I think wwtdd.com put it the most ly:

"And it should go without saying that Lindsay claims none of this is her fault and that the 18 wheeler cut her off. Which sounds reasonable because those are such nimble vehicles, always darting back and forth like little rabbits, unlike the clunky and lumbering Porsche."

Last edited by NugeC4S; 06-08-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
Knew I shouldn't have lent her my car.

Old 06-09-2012, 10:03 AM
PSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
Lohan should work for Porsche design studio--- I think she's come up with an improvement to the 991's front end!

(All joking aside, I'm glad the passengers are OK).

Old 06-09-2012, 10:48 AM
RickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ocgearhead
I wish the "she's okay" was referring to the car instead of the nutjob.
I agree. History would say that while she was unhurt, she may not be "okay". Troubled soul indeed.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DirtyVegas
That woman is an idiot.
Copy that! Life in with a throw-a-way mentality. At least she has good taste.

Old 06-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
Texting no doubt.