997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New HREs--Whatcha think?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Matt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud of
Tom,

I'm really digging those wheels on your car. Very unique and eye catching!

I second the black stone guards... would really pull the retro look together.

Wicked nice.

Matt

Old 06-19-2012, 06:35 PM
DustySlider is infamous around these parts
Looking good!

Old 06-19-2012, 06:35 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Matt(inMA)
Tom,

I'm really digging those wheels on your car. Very unique and eye catching!

I second the black stone guards... would really pull the retro look together.

Wicked nice.

Matt
Thanks Matt....generous of you to say that!! I do worry about the stone guards......more with my color thank yours....I like yours and Nick's look cool.....I'm still noodling that. My wife really likes them!

Today I'm leaning yes...but still worried about TB with black???

Tom

Old 06-19-2012, 06:37 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Corey@WB
Tom, those HRE's look great! The satin bronze just sets it off. Congrats my friend, enjoy them.
Thanks Corey..........I love them!!!!!!!

Tom

Old 06-19-2012, 09:07 PM
AJ997S is infamous around these parts
Retro look is great. Love the color of the car and the wheels match the interior leather. A lowering job will do wonders.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
in one of the pics the sun light hits the center of the wheel and it looks almost like gold color....they look like the gold bbs from back in the days

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.