997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Moe Mistry Magic - 997.2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 01:34 PM
jsimon77 is infamous around these parts
Moe Mistry Magic - 997.2

Can't thank Moe enough. His work is flawless and more amazing then could be imagined. I've never met someone so dedicated and passionate about what he does.

You can also see some before and after pics here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7802903&type=1

Last edited by jsimon77; 07-17-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Moe does great work.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:02 PM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
what did he do?

Old 07-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Full paint restoration and detail. I purchased the car as a CPO. The car was very clean when I got it, but the previous owner had really neglected the paint. He brought it back to life.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:18 PM
Dave's911 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful. I am planning to take a trip to see Moe very soon.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:39 PM
a4ep is infamous around these parts
Wow! I wish we had someone like that is Charlotte, NC. My new used car needs some paint restoration beyond what I can do myself. Your car looks simply amazing!

Old 07-17-2012, 04:27 PM
You can see some before and after pics on here...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7802903&type=1

Old 07-17-2012, 04:58 PM
artyve is infamous around these parts
Wow, really clean. To any Toronto folks: are there any places in Toronto that does this kind of work?

Old 07-18-2012, 11:52 AM
NugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really nice
This is incredible work - can you send us his website/contact info? I'm in LA. Thanks!! Congrats

Old 07-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Of course...His work is incredible and worth the cost.

http://www.glisteningperfection.com/ (949) 355-4911

Let him know that you saw a post from Jason. You can also search the boards as he has lots of posts and lots of other posts like mine singing his praises.

Old 07-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
FYI -

Moe does all levels of work and as such, the costs can vary substantially. He has prepared concours winning vehicles but also does routine maintenance. He's a big supporter of the OC chapter of the PCA (he often contributes to our monthly mag Pando) and is an all around nice guy. I have no connection to him and get no benefit from referring him but he's just a damned nice guy that does great work and I recommend him to all my friends.

For the record, he detailed my black on tan NSX many years ago when I first bought it (used). The paint wasn't in terrible shape when I got it but he made that car look far better than new and set the ground work for me to be able to properly maintain it going forward.

Old 07-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Christian,

I could not have said it better myself!!! I also have NO connection with him other then making a new friend. And as a small business owner myself, I know how important it is to celebrate other fantastic small businesses.

Old 07-20-2012, 07:33 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jsimon77
Christian,

I could not have said it better myself!!! I also have NO connection with him other then making a new friend. And as a small business owner myself, I know how important it is to celebrate other fantastic small businesses.
Jason, it was so much fun working on your Porsche. Thank you for the opportunity for letting us do what she needed and welcome to our GP family

Old 07-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Da Hapa
FYI -

Moe does all levels of work and as such, the costs can vary substantially. He has prepared concours winning vehicles but also does routine maintenance. He's a big supporter of the OC chapter of the PCA (he often contributes to our monthly mag Pando) and is an all around nice guy. I have no connection to him and get no benefit from referring him but he's just a damned nice guy that does great work and I recommend him to all my friends.

For the record, he detailed my black on tan NSX many years ago when I first bought it (used). The paint wasn't in terrible shape when I got it but he made that car look far better than new and set the ground work for me to be able to properly maintain it going forward.
Christian, it's been years since we've connected. Glad you've got a P-car. Thank you for the great post about us. Stop by some time and check out the new studios.

We've recently launched a new detail level that starts at $365...it's a great value for someone wanting a little taste of GP and high end detailing. I've always wanted to offer an entry-level service, and now that I have a great detailing staff, it's possible.

Cheers..

Old 07-21-2012, 11:18 PM
Taxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really nice
Welcome back, Moe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Moe Mistry Magic - 997.2