997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Wheel suggestions please!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
These are cool. What size I'd this set up and how much?
http://cdn.hrewheels.com/wp-content/...TIN_SILVER.jpg

Old 08-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Those are 20" P45sc on a 991 , if you like give me a call we are HRE's largest dealer in the world id love to personally help you

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Darthvader
These are cool. What size I'd this set up and how much?
http://cdn.hrewheels.com/wp-content/...TIN_SILVER.jpg

Darthvader , your pm is full just tried responding call me if you like or email me Ben@wheelsboutique.com ..

Black no problem they are custom made to your choice .

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
Email sent.

Originally Posted by WheelB
Darthvader , your pm is full just tried responding call me if you like or email me Ben@wheelsboutique.com ..

Black no problem they are custom made to your choice .

Old 08-01-2012, 04:30 PM
farfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond repute
I have a few sets of Wheels but will sell my Rugers w Nitto Invos from my C4S.
Maybe 1k miles on both, w Center Caps.Perfect balancing, no marks at all.
Shipped; $2100 in US

Attached Images  
Old 08-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Would love to see what these look like on a white C4S.

Originally Posted by farfel
I have a few sets of Wheels but will sell my Rugers w Nitto Invos from my C4S.
Maybe 1k miles on both, w Center Caps.Perfect balancing, no marks at all.
Shipped; $2100 in US

Old 08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
slicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of light
my suggestion is to go with hre. the p 43's or p40's are good and hre is popular for a reason. i guess you will mostly hear good thing about the brand. ben of wheel boutique has been around for a while and he responds to inquiries. i personally bought a set of p40's which i think ben sold a number of years ago. still do not have the wheels though as it has to travel half way across the world to get to me.

Old 08-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Darthvader
Email sent.
made you a little render !

Originally Posted by slicky rick
my suggestion is to go with hre. the p 43's or p40's are good and hre is popular for a reason. i guess you will mostly hear good thing about the brand. ben of wheel boutique has been around for a while and he responds to inquiries. i personally bought a set of p40's which i think ben sold a number of years ago. still do not have the wheels though as it has to travel half way across the world to get to me.
Thanks man

Attached Images  

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 08-02-2012, 01:39 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
BBS CH-R:

BBS LM-R:

OZ Ultraleggera:

Call me

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 08-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Skippy00 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mickfluff
19 RUFs and set or a set of 19 997TT wheels

I to have the 997TT rear deck lid, sorry but NO other aftermarket wing compares and flows as nice unless you go full aerokit and even then like the 997TT rear deck lid best....
Nice wheels those RUF ones.

Where can I buy them?? obviously need to be shipped to Australia as well.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:43 AM
SlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of light
Partial to the P40 myself....I absolutely love them HOWEVER, I might be willing to sell...may be ready for a change to hyper silver. Check my photos

Old 08-03-2012, 11:14 AM
roelricardo is infamous around these parts
by far BBS CH-R the best!! in my opinion

Old 08-03-2012, 05:07 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Just got these and love them!! HRE's are wonderful even if these aren't your cup of tea.

Got them from Ben at Wheels Boutique....wonderful guy to deal with...a prince!

Good Luck!

Tom

Old 08-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Sweet. The set I fell I. Love with are 7800 smackers. Those won't be happening.

Is there a person on the forum that photo shops? I would like to see a set now for sale on white rather than on a black 911.

Originally Posted by tommyv
Just got these and love them!! HRE's are wonderful even if these aren't your cup of tea.

Got them from Ben at Wheels Boutique....wonderful guy to deal with...a prince!

Good Luck!

Tom

Old 08-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Still no decision on the wheels. Most are crazy money. May buy a good used set. I do like the Rugers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wheel suggestions please!!