997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

so at the dealer today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 05:56 PM
hakaida is a jewel in the roughhakaida is a jewel in the roughhakaida is a jewel in the roughhakaida is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jagman22
so what yall think this car is worth?
It doesn't matter. You're a flake. Please buy a M3. You would fit right in with most of their owners.

Old 07-31-2012, 06:11 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gasongasoff
Why am I not surprised that you started this thread too:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...gein-only.html

Old 07-31-2012, 06:38 PM
tunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of light
I'll have to use this phrase from the fast movie.

More than you can afford....

Old 07-31-2012, 07:12 PM
gasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hakaida
It doesn't matter. You're a flake. Please buy a M3. You would fit right in with most of their owners.
Why you gotta insult the M3 drivers like that?

Old 07-31-2012, 07:21 PM
tunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gasongasoff
Why you gotta insult the M3 drivers like that?
Hahahaha Are you gonna stand out for M3 drivers ??

This's getting fun and going south.

Old 07-31-2012, 07:31 PM
py0413 is a jewel in the roughpy0413 is a jewel in the roughpy0413 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by tunedbygoody
Hahahaha Are you gonna stand out for M3 drivers ??

This's getting fun and going south.
I thought they have no friends? just kidding lol

Old 07-31-2012, 07:44 PM
Talk about M3 drivers is like talking about Subie drivers too.

Old 07-31-2012, 08:58 PM
mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !
test drove the 07 997, link http://www.porscheofsilverspring.com...let-s-v1016948. he wanted the interent price at first but i told him 58 and he said fine, i was just throwing a number im not going to buy till winter time but he dont know that yet i didnt tell him i said im serious buyer lol, but yall think if i actually said like 55 or 56 is more reasonable? car was fast as **** when i drove it got it to 105 on 95 sales man almost ****ted his pants. then we came back and i drove the 2012 991 WOW i must say that car is ages ahead the 997 and handles ten times better as well but i aint got 90 gs to spend on it. also asked him if i can get 15-20% off he was like hell no, no more then 3 i told him the fellas on the forums saying they getting huge percents off at various dealers, he was like theres no way.
I'm really having trouble visualizing you. Would you assist a gentleman by being so kind as to post a picture of yourself?

Old 07-31-2012, 09:43 PM
pjdiii85 is infamous around these parts
i would check a few things first... does he have all the service records since 1 owner? has it had it's 40k mile service? how do the tires look, check over rev limits etc...

what are others selling with same options and miles?

Old 07-31-2012, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by mattyf
I'm really having trouble visualizing you. Would you assist a gentleman by being so kind as to post a picture of yourself?
Don't murder him. He is funny

Old 08-01-2012, 02:10 AM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
inquiring minds, GV, RIP

Old 08-01-2012, 05:05 AM
Ale_72 has much to be proud ofAle_72 has much to be proud ofAle_72 has much to be proud ofAle_72 has much to be proud ofAle_72 has much to be proud ofAle_72 has much to be proud ofAle_72 has much to be proud ofAle_72 has much to be proud ofAle_72 has much to be proud of
I HAVE to subscribe the thread

Old 08-01-2012, 05:23 AM
amge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond repute
I found most of the Porsche salesmen to be fairly professional. If you see it from their point of view they have to deal with their share of serious buyers and people that are there just to yank their chain for a free test drive a Porsche over 100mph.

IF you want them to take you seriously, it is okay to be (fairly) honest with the salesman. Most of the time they will be honest in return, if not, there is always the next cubicle you can move down and continue that conversation.

There are a lot of threads on what the most appropriate price would be on a particular car. However, because all of our cars are optioned out differently, there will be differences on the price.

My advice to you is to do your research now. Go back in the winter time when you're ready to buy and have a serious number in your head. Who knows, there may be another recession and the bottom falls out of the market so even good 997s are going for $20K!

Old 08-01-2012, 06:09 AM
jagman22 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by amge63
I found most of the Porsche salesmen to be fairly professional. If you see it from their point of view they have to deal with their share of serious buyers and people that are there just to yank their chain for a free test drive a Porsche over 100mph.

IF you want them to take you seriously, it is okay to be (fairly) honest with the salesman. Most of the time they will be honest in return, if not, there is always the next cubicle you can move down and continue that conversation.

There are a lot of threads on what the most appropriate price would be on a particular car. However, because all of our cars are optioned out differently, there will be differences on the price.

My advice to you is to do your research now. Go back in the winter time when you're ready to buy and have a serious number in your head. Who knows, there may be another recession and the bottom falls out of the market so even good 997s are going for $20K!
lol i dont think that will every happen, actually i know theyll never be in the 20s, but ya ill be buying in winter time, throwing 30k down on the down payment. winter time should be a few thousand less.

Old 08-01-2012, 06:21 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mattyf
here you go... better than a pic, a vid.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-KRbzJ0L1Zn8/porsche_commercial/

seriously jagman, thats is a nice car. I find you can never find the dealer bottom line unless you are willing to go all the way thru to the purchase. When you find the right car for you and put 30K down you will then see how low they will go. They are not going to drop to the lowest number right away. See you already learned something, you said a number and they said YES. If that s true you started too high . Good luck and when you are ready the guys here will jump in and help.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: so at the dealer today