997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

so at the dealer today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 06:44 AM
jagman22 is infamous around these parts
yeah i learned a lot on here, i might not post a lot but i check this forum daily

Old 08-01-2012, 07:58 AM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hakaida
It doesn't matter. You're a flake. Please buy a M3. You would fit right in with most of their owners.

That's priceless.

I thought this troll had died off? I have a "Forgein car only" sign if you're interested. Should go well for the M3 you're buying with 30K down this winter YO!

Old 08-01-2012, 12:00 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBENZF1

That's priceless.

I thought this troll had died off? I have a "Forgein car only" sign if you're interested. Should go well for the M3 you're buying with 30K down this winter YO!
Hey, easy on the M3's owners! Don't put me in bed with the troll!

Shame the guy wasted some good 991 demo miles on the OP...

Old 08-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ryem3
Hey, easy on the M3's owners! Don't put me in bed with the troll!

Shame the guy wasted some good 991 demo miles on the OP...
Not to worry. Assuming he did go 100+ in the Boxster ( huge assumption I know) there is no way the salesmen let him get in a 991. Doubt this was anything more than a post by a twelve year old with a lot of free time. No offense to twelve year olds.

Old 08-01-2012, 05:29 PM
jagman22 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dadio
Not to worry. Assuming he did go 100+ in the Boxster ( huge assumption I know) there is no way the salesmen let him get in a 991. Doubt this was anything more than a post by a twelve year old with a lot of free time. No offense to twelve year olds.

aye dood i dont give a **** if you think i didnt do what i said i do, i dont need to prove **** to you or anybody else you **** bird. this a damn forum about cars so stay on ****in topic, and to that other clown said ima flake, let me track your ip and come pay you a visit in your state, see what you'd say to my face, cowards talk **** behind the computer but cant back it up in real life.

Old 08-01-2012, 07:32 PM
DoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond repute
The salesman is just trying to make a living to support his family. From what you said he offered you a very good price on a 997S cabriolet.

That you may not have had any intention to purchase the car, is wasting his time and impolite.

That you drove a car over 100 mph, that you didn't own, on public roads, with him in the car while potentially having no intention to buy the car is off the scale rude.

The biggest point is you were endangering the man's life at your whim. How in the world do you feel that is funny?