997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Convertible Sport Cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 PM
oadams is infamous around these parts
I have a 06 c2S convertible and use it as a daily driver as much as I can. In comparison, I have driven a coupe a number of times. And though the 997 coupe does look better (in my opinion) than the convertible due to the cleaner lines, I found the coupe to have less head room and less overall viability compared to the convertible (top up). And I found that though there was some difference in the road noise (more engine noise which is a plus), it was not that much. Nonetheless, being able to take the top off and enjoy the air is more important than the look of the lines to me.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:34 PM
sameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to behold
Have you ever tried driving one with the top down and a nekkid h@@ker in the passenger seat? Gives a whole new meaning to wind in the hair.

Old 08-09-2012, 08:06 PM
krysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sameerg
Have you ever tried driving one with the top down and a nekkid h@@ker in the passenger seat? Gives a whole new meaning to wind in the hair.
did you just....wait.....what?.......no.......what?