997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Concealed Gun Carry - best solution? Porsche 911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 11:33 PM
spark89 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RaidersR1
Love that video. Those two got what the deserved. Words are words....those two in the truck were jerks.....doesn't mean a gun is justified. I personally would have called the police and they would have come. I had a situation like that...they rush to situations like that...but of course there will be two sides to this situation.
I read somewhere that the video is staged, however if it was true imagine a different scenario if the two rednecks had guns as well.....

Old 08-09-2012, 07:32 AM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
I do the same same the OP...but bought my holster from Gum Creek. They make a great set up that is totally secure to the steering column and the weapon is securely strapped in.
Plus you can move the Gum Creek holster from car to car.

Old 08-09-2012, 08:00 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely a staged vid! Worst production value ever. Why would that guy openly show his face? LMAO!!

Old 08-09-2012, 11:03 AM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by boochook
Definitely a staged vid! Worst production value ever. Why would that guy openly show his face? LMAO!!
I guess it could have been staged. Looking back on it the "acting" was kind of phony. But the scenario can and has happened. Supports the idea to protect yourself!! The thing is....you never know!!

Old 08-09-2012, 08:40 PM
krysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant future
Old 08-09-2012, 09:30 PM
WaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond repute
Seems to me there is probably more to the story.

Old 08-09-2012, 09:36 PM
krysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 2006997C4SCab
Seems to me there is probably more to the story.
yeah, probably. Just like the video above, the whole thing might have been staged just to prove one side's agenda.

Old 08-11-2012, 05:09 PM
eldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to behold
I come here for relevent car info/talk, some moderator ought to boot this...

Old 08-11-2012, 05:49 PM
SlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of light
belongs right here

Originally Posted by eldertec
I come here for relevent car info/talk, some moderator ought to boot this...
As originator of the thread I've repeatedly stated in my posts that this thread was never intended to be a debate on the merits of concealed carry (or not) and that opinions are not welcome.
The original nature of this thread belongs 100% on this forum and is completely relevant right here just like any other informational, fact , and experience sharing thread related to the 997.
If someone gets their panties In a twist over the subject matter then they can choose not to read it.

Last edited by SlateC2S; 08-11-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:21 PM
eldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to behold
It's Panties in a Wad.
I would never let mine get, Twisted.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Glassman is infamous around these parts
I feel twisted when mine are in a wad.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:50 PM
SlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of lightSlateC2S is a glorious beacon of light
help ?!?!??moderator?!?!?!

Originally Posted by eldertec
It's Panties in a Wad.
I would never let mine get, Twisted.
Panty technicalities elude me.

(NOW we are off topic.....help!!...MODERATOR!!??!!)

Last edited by SlateC2S; 08-11-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:56 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have picks of a holster mounted in between the seat and center console?

Old 08-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Banned
JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !
Porsche!!! There. Relevant...

Old 08-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Fyi

Leaving my house at 9pm right now to check in at my warehouse. I will be in a crappy part of town in an isolated area....strapping on my .45 and wearing my lifetime member NRA hat. Just thought I would share.

Last edited by SlateC2S; 08-11-2012 at 07:12 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Concealed Gun Carry - best solution? Porsche 911