997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

:: ECS Tuning :: H&R Suspension Components For Carrera 4 and C4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
:: ECS Tuning :: H&R Suspension Components For Carrera 4 and C4S

Long respected for engineering prowess and product quality, H&R suspension components are sought after by enthusiasts who would rather lead than follow. H&R progressive rate springs drop your Porsche to a track-like stance that blends improved handling with a stiffer but street-able ride. Beefy adjustable stabilizer bars work and play well with your existing links to let you tweak your twist. So go with what you know and choose H&R suspension components.

For more information Click Here

Old 01-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !

Order your H&R suspension components today for your C4 or C4S !!

Click Here for more information

Attached Images  
Old 01-28-2013, 03:25 PM
black_120 is infamous around these parts
Not able to PM at the moment, but please send me a quote for H&R springs #29188-1 shipped to 32065.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:51 AM
Former Vendor
PM sent, since now I see that you have above 15 posts

Old 01-29-2013, 09:27 AM
Super Adjuster has a spectacular aura aboutSuper Adjuster has a spectacular aura about
Very interested. I have noticed my 2006 C4S cab is pretty light feeling in the front end, especially at highway speeds. I would also like sharper turn in and less understeer. Would these products help with this, or do I need full coil overs? Also, my tires are going to need replacement soon and I will be going with Michelin PSS in 19". I have about 50k miles on original shocks. I was planning on just getting an alignment with my new tires to see if that helps first.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Former Vendor
New tires and an alignment have the potential to help the most. Front and rear sway bars will help a lot with the understeer and turn-in. If you plan on tracking the car I would go with coilovers, if you want the looks, springs will do just fine. For more information on our coilover kits Click Here.

Old 04-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor

Front and rear sway bars are in stock and ready to be shipped out today !!

Click Here for more information

Attached Images