997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

thumbs down for Suncoast parts dept

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 10:48 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
Steve that was the GTO thread lol

Old 11-15-2012, 11:31 PM
Sterlingc1975 is infamous around these partsSterlingc1975 is infamous around these parts
Just ask for Ryan new time.. Super helpful.. I deal with him all the time....

Old 11-16-2012, 03:19 AM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
they have been always helpfully when I've called I had requested pricing, special orders and other items, and they always come thru. love them and I'm very loyal to them. just saying...

Old 11-16-2012, 05:10 AM
Steve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond repute
I've purchased from Suncoast many times and will continue. It's not my nature to waste someone's time nor have unrealistic expectations. I fail to see why the OP created this thread since he admits he wasn't broken up about the whole thing. Then why ***** about it????

Old 11-16-2012, 05:27 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cerbomark
you are probably correct. I think the rule would be " Do a thousand jobs right, no issues. Do one wrong and the negative lingers".
Man you are so right!

In business one mistake and you're done! One missed customer interaction, one word in the wrong place....one apology not given.....you wind up right here in this situation where I know Suncoast (never used them myself) would prefer not to be!

It's always the skills of the person (what they do or say) that represents the Company that makes the biggest difference to present and future business.......most people don't have any skills (since skills need to be taught, learned and practiced) and no skills equals big risks for Companies when those no skill people deal with customers that have problems. Like someone racing a Porsche with no training!

Nothing is worse than no skills! Disasters ready to happen!

Tom

Old 11-16-2012, 06:48 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I have had Suncoast source parts and not buy from them, and other times I have purchased from them...never an issue with Suncoast.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:17 AM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think your experience with Suncoast warrants a "thumbs down" title to your thread.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:26 AM
hakaida is a jewel in the roughhakaida is a jewel in the roughhakaida is a jewel in the roughhakaida is a jewel in the rough
Hey I will probably not buy from you but can you answer a question for me? hahaha. If someone called me up saying the same thing I'd hang up on them.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by hakaida
Hey I will probably not buy from you but can you answer a question for me? hahaha. If someone called me up saying the same thing I'd hang up on them.
I can tell your in retail^^ that guy you hung up on wont buy that $100 part so what, but maybe 6months from now he would buy 5k worth of goods.Never $hit on customers no matter what. there always right. Customer service baby

Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 PM
yvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of light
It seems to me that Suncoast could have provided the information. It would have taken them 10 seconds and created a loyal customer for many years.

Granted, this new customer was not going to purchase TPMS sensors but he would have remained faithful for all other specific/non-OEM parts and for maintenance parts.

Instead, the frustrated customer is going to find the info somewhere else and will never buy again from Suncoast. I am not even mentioning all the bashing he may do.

People tend to forget about the long term relations and always look for the instant gratification. And dealers are usually the best for instant gratification.

Yves

Old 11-16-2012, 12:30 PM
BrianALynch is infamous around these parts
here you go lazy

http://bit.ly/ZIKiJz

Old 11-16-2012, 12:44 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
not directed at OP.

saw this pic and found it amusing.. and true

Attached Images  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Domer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond repute
I have always found Ryan (Ric et al) very very helpful. As a retailer myself, I appreciate that there are two sides to every story, and I recognize that there are plenty of "customers" who are willing to take advantage of me at every turn. We have a name for them internally, and it's not "customers."

Old 11-16-2012, 01:27 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Domer911
I have always found Ryan (Ric et al) very very helpful. As a retailer myself, I appreciate that there are two sides to every story, and I recognize that there are plenty of "customers" who are willing to take advantage of me at every turn. We have a name for them internally, and it's not "customers."

are you saying you can see everyones intent? (or do you assume?)..

Old 11-16-2012, 01:32 PM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Suncoast could have offered free non-customer service out of the goodness of their hearts... but the phones were ringing with real customer orders and they are not a public service, they are a business.

I say: to start a thread with a thumbs down for a business who was busy... is just wrong.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: thumbs down for Suncoast parts dept