997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Member: Targa+ HRE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold

Old 12-24-2012, 09:28 AM
DoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond repute
I especially enjoy driving my targa on a rainy day with that rain coming down on the glass roof.

Old 12-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold
me too......
love that it's a 4 too!
gives me a little more confidence.....

had my top open today! it's a nice 54 here in NC

Old 12-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Dadz911 is infamous around these parts
Wish they all had the rear hatch. Love it with the emblems removed from the back. I have been thinking about doing that and now that I have seen yours I have made up my mind to do it, looks super clean. Nice collection you have going, enjoy them all.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:05 PM
DoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond repute
Here's pic of mine from when I first got it. The color looked really cool that day, like thick red rubber.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Dadz911
Wish they all had the rear hatch. Love it with the emblems removed from the back. I have been thinking about doing that and now that I have seen yours I have made up my mind to do it, looks super clean. Nice collection you have going, enjoy them all.
thanx sir.....I like the debadged look; they're all debadged hehe
Originally Posted by DoninDEN
Here's pic of mine from when I first got it. The color looked really cool that day, like thick red rubber.

very nice!those wheels are now sitting with the rest of my extra wheels

Old 12-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Banned
Exclamation

hope you're having a good Xmas gents